Posts by carm

Oh, man, you even have NOS pair of K1000.  Congratulations !!!
Hi, Thomas   You should repost your ad in this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/list/6550 It would get more views.     Just my 2 cents.
Thank you, Eric.   Shame on me, that I have missed that thread.  
Skylab,   The other day I have found Red Wine Audio Isabella review, which you had written. It would be silly to ask, (because it has passed a lot time since you've heard it), but I hope that this majestic piece of equipment have made huge impression upon you. How would you compare Isabella and CS300XS? Which one would be better for various headphones (HD800, T1, LCD-2, and others)?    By the way, thank you for auction info !
orkney,   Thank you for the insight. 
Yes, winzzz. In near future I am considering to purchase a pair of speakers.   
Thank you guys for your suggestions.     I was considering Leben CS600, which should be a step up to its little brother CS300X(s), no ?     I find strange that amp (CS300XS) could have such diverse opinions. Majkel, I hope what you have experienced with Leben was only because of Sovtek tubes. As I have read in these forums, head-fier should try rolling different tubes to find best pleasing sound for ones hearing.
If you can find used Red Wine Audio Isabellina HPA, then you are in luck. It has DAC and headphone amp, and combination with LCD-2 is nothing more but remarkable. Others who have heard this combo will confirm it, I think 
Hi everyone,   The time has come to upgrade, or just try something different. At the moment, I have in my possession quite magnificent solid state Red Wine Audio HPA amplifier, which is rather good and I am quite happy with it. But as the majority of you know, when upgraditis strikes it is so hard to control it    Anyway, the first question which is bothering me: do tube amplifiers go well with electronic music ? I am talking about such genres as IDM (intelectual...
warp08, that is the most amazing bedside rig I have ever seen. Looking forward to your impressions.   Get well !!!