Posts by Louis8ball

Could I possibly persuade you to ship this to the US?
Sorry about that...16GB.
Does this iPad have a camera on the back of it (or do any of them, for that matter, to your knowledge)?   Thanks.
 SOLD!!!!!!!!!   Lightly used Sony Digital Media Player for sale, in very good condition aside from a few minor dings to the outer metal casing, at the top of the device near the power button, on the side of the device, near the 'W' (Walkman) player button, and also a few other random dings/blemishes to the metal casing along the side(s) near both the top and bottom of the device as well. No blemishes or scratches either to the screen or to the back of device,...
For sale, slightly used Faux Leather Carrying Case/Sleeve. Still in excellent condition, with absolutely no signs of use or wear, whatsoever. Can be used for storing 5-inch electronic device, such as GPS, etc...   I'm also including 4 pairs of Comply Foam Tips (2 black sets & 2 blue sets).   PayPal for payment, and USPS First Class small (or medium) - sized padded envelope for Shipping. You will need to either "Gift" the payment, or add an extra 4% or 5%, to...
I just acquired these as a result of purchasing a Sony 'Z-Series' media device from someone. These are the earphones which came with it. They are about 3 months old, but still in pristine condition. There's nothing wrong with these, I just prefer a slightly different sound signature. I'll also throw in a pair of Comply Foam Tips with these, as well as the stock tips which came with it.   For payment I'd prefer to do PayPal, either as a "Gift", or add 4% or 5% to...
Bump'd & still available. . .
Hello All,   OK, so here's the long and short of it: I've decided (rather reluctantly) to put my iPod Touch up for sale, in order to fund another purchase.   I've had this Touch since the beginning of this year. Since I've had it, it has been extremely well-cared for. For most of the time that I've owned this, it has been in some sort of protective case, and I would easily give it a score of 9/10 for its outer appearance (there are some very light/minimal signs...
Yes, not only does it have 2 Custom EQ menu option settings, but it also features about 4 or 5 different EQ presets to select from, as well.
David Crowder*Band, Illuminate, (2003)   Absolutely Awesome Album!!