Posts by Louis8ball

David Crowder*Band, Illuminate, (2003)   Absolutely Awesome Album!!    
U2:   18 Singles The Joshua Tree The Best of 1980-1990   The Police:   Synchronicity The Very Best of Sting & The Police   Dire Straits:   Brothers in Arms Love Over Gold Sultans of Swing - The Very Best of Dire Straits   Men At Work:   Business As Usual   Pretenders:   Best of the Pretenders       All this from the '80s. . .man, I absolutely refuse to grow up and accept that we are actually in 2012. . .I'll never...
Paul McCartney, Off the Ground (1993)    
Hello All, I've got a pair of AudioTechnica ATH-CKS77 In-Ear Earphones (Black/Red) up for grabs. Great condition. Includes storage pouch and several sets of ear-tips --- multiple shapes and sizes (none of the original packaging materials will be included, though). I'll go ahead and throw in a few Comply Tips, as well if you'd like, let me know. If you're interested in more information about these IEs, you can check out the following...
Hello All,   I've got a very lightly used Sony Walkman NWZ-E364 Digital Media Player (8gb, black) up for grabs. Device is in great condition, aside from a few very minor signs of use on screen and body which are hardly noticeable. Works and operates flawlessly. Plays music, video, photos, and FM radio. Very simple drag-and-drop ease of use with most of your well-known (and not so well-known) software media packages (i.e. --- iTunes, WMP, MediaMonkey, WinAmp,...
I own a Sony Walkman NWZ-E364 (pictured above). I would like to know if anyone who owns a Sony Walkman NWZ-E354 (who's not using it all that much these days) might possibly be up for an even swap (my NWZ-E364, for your NWZ-E354 (pictured below)).   I don't really care what color your device is, but it should have at least 8gb of storage space, and should be in pretty good condition. The one I have to offer for trade is in very good condition, and seems to operate...
I'd be suspicious you might have gotten a fake.   Unfortunately most of what you see on eBay that is being sold from the Far East or the Orient are merely posers selling fake goods. Sounds like you may have received some fakes.   One thing that makes me a little leary is your picture. . .it depicts an earphone with a straight plug. But the genuine CKS77s have an angled 'L-Shaped' plug design.
PM sent. . .
SOLD!!!     Zune 16gb (2nd or 3rd gen --- glossy black edition) up for sale. Purchased it refurbished from Amazon about a month ago, but really haven't used it very much since then.   Still in pristine condition, and I'd give it a score of 10/10 on every conceivable count. Included will be the earbuds and USB cable.   PayPal and USPS, preferably within the Lower 48.       BTW, I also have this up for sale on eBay right...