Posts by Louis8ball

Cool, thanks!
Being one who doesn't understand the complicated lingo (or jargon) regarding technical terms like 'impedance', etc., could someone please tell me if the Clip+ would be a good match to use (un-amped) with V-Moda CrossFade M-80 on-ear portable headphones. In other words, would it drive these headphones efficiently?   Here is a look at their stats:   Manufacturer Specs: Frequency Response: 5-30,000 Hz Impedance: 28.5 Ω Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL/1mW Cord: 3 ft...
…..........................................................................................
…..........................................................................................
This is just an interest check at this point.   I bought myself a Christmas gift a few months back, a brand new pair of UE500 IE's. I absolutely love the sound of these, and have even written a review which was recently published by Logitech/UE --- on their website. I would absolutely stand by these. They are quite possibly the best sounding IE's I've ever owned.   So, having said all of that, why in the world would I want to trade them, then? Well, it certainly...
This is just an interest check at this point.   I bought myself a Christmas gift a few months back, a brand new pair of UE500 IE's. I absolutely love the sound of these, and have even written a review which was recently published by Logitech/UE --- on their website. I would absolutely stand by these. They are quite possibly the best sounding IE's I've ever owned.   So, having said all of that, why in the world would I want to trade them, then? Well, it certainly...
Hi,   Do you think you might review the Logitech/UE 9000 anytime soon? Sorry, I guess those don't qualify as 'portables', hence they wouldn't fit in this category.   Thanks!
Why would anyone be interested in buying from this idiot?