Posts by Louis8ball

SOLD I have a brand new Apple iPod Touch, 5th gen, on its way to me as I type this (an early Christmas Gift to myself). Since I am already pretty sure I will not have any use of the EarPods, I am posting this ad in hopes that someone will have a use for them.   They will be brand new and will still have the plastic celephane band around them. The only thing I am not sure is whether or not they will have the mic and remote with it (or rather, on it). This being the...
Is it still available, and if so, do you ship to the US?   Sorry about that. I guess the classified is closed now.
These have around 150 hours of total use. Plenty of medium-size silicone tips will be included.   The earphones work perfectly fine, and are still in great condition - with one exception: There is some kind of discoloration (odd-colored spots) on the metal gratings which cover the drivers. They were like this when I bought them on eBay recently. They still work fine aside from this, though.   $12.00 PayPal - GIFTED. Price includes Shipping (within the US).
Hey There,   This pair has around 150 hours on it. I am selling it so I can save up for something else, as this just isn't my preferred sound. Aside from the burn-in I've put on it, this pair is in stellar condition. I'll include plenty of medium-size silicone tips with it, but no carrying case or anything else or that nature.   The phones work perfectly fine...just not my cup of tea.   Thanks!
I was one of the reviewers of the M-80.   Out of curiosity what was it (or IS it) about the M-100 that you don't care for? I have yet to try them out (being $300+ they are way out of my range), but I was just curious.   PS - Sorry if I just turned this into a "discussion". I guess this isn't the place for that...
Unfortunately, the S4 is a very overrated (and overpriced) IE (in my humble opinion). I have owned a few pairs of them (not the version with a mic and remote, but......), and never did become very happy with them, no matter how much burn-in I gave them. What bugged me the most about these is the very sharp, harsh, sibilant treble. I am very sensitive to this. To me, its like fingernails on a chalkboard. I don't think any amount of burn-in will get rid of that...
Hello All,   I just acquired a pair of new UE Super.Fi 4vi. As it turns out this is my first introduction into the world of BA's, and to be honest I think I prefer the warmer sound of a Dynamic, instead.   This pair is in perfectly prestine condition, with no flaws to speak of, whatsoever. I had initially thought about doing a trade for these, but have since changed my mind, and opted to just try my luck selling them outright, instead.   Asking $35 (USD)...
OK, thanks, but that's a little over my budget right now.   Thank you.
What would be the cost in USD? And, how much for International Shipping (to the US)?
Would you happen to be interested in a trade for these, instead?