Posts by Louis8ball

PS --- BTW: if you are wondering where I got the Amazon leather sleeve, the person who sold me the Sony tablet last year included it in that sale.   I no longer have either of those items now, though.   Hope this helps...
Well, I had to go back and do a little research about the history of this matter. It looks like, by all accounts that I might have included that sleeve in a sale I did for a Sony tablet here, last year. But I really don't know, I could be wrong about it. The fact of the matter is, is that I haven't had the sleeve for a long time now, and honestly do not know for sure who I either gave it or sold it to...   The Comply Tips are gone, as well. I sold them to someone...
I wouldn't pass judgement on them until you get closer to the 80 to 100 hour range.
    Sorry about that, I wasn't trying to scare anyone. Just more or less disregard my earlier post. I should have read the entire thread before posting the way I did.   The fact of the matter is, is that a lot of people (like myself) believe in Pink Noise for Burn-In. I was just wanting to emphasize that a rest period can be beneficial, also, in-between Burn-In segments.
Sorry about that. You're right, I didn't (and I should have before opening my big mouth).
Unfortuntely a "non-stop" loop would be useless, since you are NOT supposed to allow pink noise to play uninterupted continually, lest you do major irreparable damage to your earphone drivers.   A rest period is always required. I recommend 2 hours PINK, followed by about 30 minutes to an hour of silence. And then repeat those steps (in that order) as often as you like. . .
SOLD I have a brand new Apple iPod Touch, 5th gen, on its way to me as I type this (an early Christmas Gift to myself). Since I am already pretty sure I will not have any use of the EarPods, I am posting this ad in hopes that someone will have a use for them.   They will be brand new and will still have the plastic celephane band around them. The only thing I am not sure is whether or not they will have the mic and remote with it (or rather, on it). This being the...
Is it still available, and if so, do you ship to the US?   Sorry about that. I guess the classified is closed now.
These have around 150 hours of total use. Plenty of medium-size silicone tips will be included.   The earphones work perfectly fine, and are still in great condition - with one exception: There is some kind of discoloration (odd-colored spots) on the metal gratings which cover the drivers. They were like this when I bought them on eBay recently. They still work fine aside from this, though.   $12.00 PayPal - GIFTED. Price includes Shipping (within the US).
Hey There,   This pair has around 150 hours on it. I am selling it so I can save up for something else, as this just isn't my preferred sound. Aside from the burn-in I've put on it, this pair is in stellar condition. I'll include plenty of medium-size silicone tips with it, but no carrying case or anything else or that nature.   The phones work perfectly fine...just not my cup of tea.   Thanks!