or Connect

Posts by Louis8ball

Very cool. Thanks very much, I'll check that out ASAP ...
Interestingly I just found another great answer to this question here:     http://www.cnet.com/products/v-moda-xs-headphones/2/
Anyone tried a side-by-side comparison of just the M/V - 80 vs XS yet?   Sorry if this has already been covered in a previous post.
Thanks, that's a great answer, exactly the type of response I was hoping to receive. I have less of an interest in a clear midrange than I do bass and treble. I would not rate myself a 'basshead', but I DO want to hear it (and I dare say even feel it) when its there. I don't want anemic-sounding bass in my earphones or headphones. But I also want to have good crystal clear highs with lots of sparkle and no sibilance. I don't like hearing highs that sound veiled or that...
Hi,   Would you possibly consider adding reviews of V-Moda XS and Beyerdynamic Tesla T 51 P anytime soon, please?   Thanks!
I was wondering if anyone here has ever done an A - B Test between V-Moda XS and Beyerdynamic Tesla T 51 p?   If so, what were/are your impressions? Primarily in terms of overall SQ, Sound Sig, SoundStage, etc ...   Thanks!
I see. Thanks for clearing that up. So, which one is better between the S400 and the S500 then? I just acquired the S400 from someone here, and am liking the sound pretty well so far. But I DO feel that a source player better than an iPhone will also eventually help, but I realize that this has nothing to do with this thread.
 Really? Why on earth would JVC or any other company like that propose to produce a lower/lesser iteration version of higher quality materials than the more advanced iteration of the same item?
Willing to buy a set of excellent condition JVC-HA S400 Carbon NanoTube On-Ear Portable Headphones.   Let me know if you have some you are willing to part with.   Thanks.