Posts by Louis8ball

Well, I too have had the pleasure of doing business with |joker|, and I want to say that he is a joy to do business with. I just sold him a pair of Monster Turbine Pros. His payment was prompt, and he answered all of my questions and inquiries in a timely manner. He has an extremely patient, friendly, and helpful nature about him. I would definitely do business with him again. A man of his word, indeed!
UPDATE: I have actually found someone who is going to buy the Pros from me.
Hey All, This is a RE-POST. I had received a couple of responses, I had removed the listing after the first one, and now I have decided to re-list them. You can check out my Seller's profile on eBay if you like. My username at eBay is the same as it is here. I have a very good reputation there. And I will be more than happy to ship these Pros to you AFTER I have received the Turbine Originals. With that said. . .Please read on: I've had this pair of gold Turbine...
xXx
LOL --- That's good to hear, Dobber (about not being mugged yet) Thanks again for all of the comments and advice!
Well, jjmai, funny thing is, is I don't consider myself to be a "basshead". The music I listen to does not always have a lot of bass in it to begin with. I have a wide variety of musical interests, but a lot of what I've been listening to lately has been a lot of classic rock from the 60's, 70's, and 80's (Bob Dylan, Bruce Spingsteen, Boston, Journey, REO Speedwagon, The Who, The Moody Blues, Tom Petty, The Cars, Creedence Clearwater Revival. . .I'm sure you get the...
@Search --- You're absolutely right about convincing my wife about something like this --- LOL --- As far as the tips go, I would appreciate that very much. I'll have to get back with you, as I am at work right now (have been all night tonight), and am getting ready for my shift to end). I'll talk later. . . Thanks again to everyone for their comments and advice
Well, I'm kind of in the same boat as far as the Senn's go. The CX500's used to be mine, but somewhere along the line I seem to have either lost or misplaced those other tips as well. Now the Senn's belong to my wife, and although I have tried switching them to see which ones give the best fit and seal, I am kind of stuck because I now no longer know which pair of tips is supposed to go with which pair of IE's. But nevertheless, as it stands though, I do presently have the...
LOL --- OK @ Epi: My source is an iPod Touch (2nd or 3rd gen), 16GB. By the way, Epi have you ever heard the bass response of the Sennheiser CX500. . .and if so, what did you think (compared to either or both editions of the Turbine models)? @ the search never ends: Maybe you have a point. . .maybe I just need to find someone on eBay who is selling just the tips, and buy them ridiculously cheap. Maybe if I do, I'll find the bas of the Pro's to be much more...
@shigzeo and epi: Yes, you probably have a good point regarding how having a good seal provides a better bass sound. I agree with that wholeheartedly. However, unfortunately, I seem to have missplaced that little plastic baggy that I had all of my other tips in I find Dobber65's review of the Pros very helpful as well. He compares them with the original Turbines. In so doing he stated in his comparison of the 2 was that the Pros do have a warmer sound, and that the...