Posts by Louis8ball

Hi There,   I recently bought a brand new Apple iPod (6th gen), 8gb GRAPHITE. It is for all practical purposes still brand new, though it has had about 12 hours of use. There are absolutely NO scratches or scuff marks on it, and it is sitting in a clear plastic case (which I will include in the trade). Also included will be the original earbuds, and original box/packaging (but don't expect me to actually get this thing back in that little box though). Please note ---...
Hi All,   I would really love to get my hands on a pair of RE0's (either new or used). If used, please make sure they are in perfect working condition.   UPDATE:  I HAVE DECIDED THAT RATHER THAN PURCHASE A PAIR OF RE0'S, I AM MORE INTERESTED IN MAKING A TRADE. PREFERABLY FOR MY UE-700's. I AM ABOUT TO (ATTEMPT TO) POST SOME IMAGES OF MY UE-700's.   THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!   If you'd like to trade with me, I can either trade my UE 700's or my V-Moda VIBES...
Hi,   I have a slightly used pair of UE 700 In-Ear Earphones. They are less than a month old, and have had very minimal use other than being burned-in (purchased brand new from a reputable dealer on Amazon).   Everything is included, except the "Getting Started" guide, and the "Warranty Information" Guide. They have been registered at the UE website, and I believe have a 2 year Warranty. They are still in perfect working condition.   I paid $135 for these,...
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any comparisons between these and UE700. I am considering getting the UE's soon, and just wanted to know. I did find a thread which started out talking about this comparison, but never really seems to address this specific (competitive) item, per se (it just seems like it gets avoided somewhere along the line).   I'm a little more concerned about sound quality than comfort and build durability. I have been using IE's for...
X
Slightly used pair of HDJ-2000's. I prefer to trade these if possible, for a (slightly used) pair of Monster Turbine Pro (Copper) IE's.   These have had very little use since I have owned them. They look and sound excellent, and have lots and lots of great use left in them. They have hardly been used at all.   I'll ship these USPS Priority Flat Rate Mail, preferably within the US only.   These are also on eBay right now, and I'll remove the listing just as...
Cool. . .what brand of earphones/headphones are you breaking in, if you don't mind me asking?  
I'd say that combo is likely to be the most effective. I usually mix it up myself like that, too. But since finding this thread, I'm a little more inclined to focus my efforts a little more in the direction of using pink noise more than anything else.
Wow, only 15 minutes at a time, huh? I have read so many differing views on this topic. The guy who put out the free generator that for the link which I posted above suggests 2 hours at a time, with 30 minute breaks in-between.   Crap, you've got me concerned, now because I just had my new Vibes going on pink noise for much longer than 15 minutes   Anyway enough about the burn-in stuff, hope I'm not beating a dead horse here
For those who were concerned about paying for pink noise samples 3 years ago (much earlier in this thread, obviously), here is a link to a site where you can download a FREE generator (which also happens to play white noise, as well as some particular frequency sweeps & pure test tone, too):   http://www.burninwave.com/generator_dl.htm     EDIT:  I wouldn't use this option at this point now. Someone has hacked into that site, and infected it with a very...