Posts by Louis8ball

I appreciate that a lot. I am very well acquainted with Apple products. I am using a Touch 8gb (4th gen) right now. But for personal reasons I am considering selling it, and using the money to buy something much less expensive, which primarily just plays music. I could care less about a speaker, or an FM radio, or LOD, or video capabilities, or the ability to record my own audio. All I care about is being about to PLAY my music (preferably from a playlist, which I create...
I'd like to know if anyone who has posted in this thread has ever compared sound quality of any of the following:     Cowan iAudio 9 vs. Sony Walkman E Series vs. Sony Walkman S Series vs. Sansa Clip (+) vs. Sansa Fuze (+) vs. Creative ZEN/Mozaic Series vs. Sflo:2   Does anyone have an opinion of these, based (primarily) on overall SQ?   I use IEM's (exclusively), and listen to a lot of Classic Rock from the '60's, '70's, and '80's. I do not consider myself...
  Up for grabs, 4th gen iPod Touch (8 GB) in very good working condition (just a few scratch/scuff marks from normal use).   $150.00 (USD) PAYPAL ~~~ SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY FLAT RATE MAIL ~~~ CONUS   The Touch has been sitting in a hard-shell, black case for almost as long as I have owned it (I've had it since around the beginning of this year, and it was slightly used when I got it). I also have a reflective screen cover on this device, as well (which for the...
I have a 4th gen iPod Touch (8 GB) in very good working condition (just a few scratch/scuff marks from normal use).   In exchange for the Touch I would like an 8 GB Sansa Fuze+ or Clip+ (preferably black and/or blue, in very good working condition). And since the Touch tends to cost more than a Clip or Fuse (in a retail sense), I would also like a cash amount, as well (via PayPal), shipped CONUS (USPS).   The Touch has been sitting in a hard-shell, black case for...
I'd like to chime in here and share a little of my own version of this issue. . .I'll try to make this brief.   I find this topic of particular interest at the moment. I just bought a pair of Vibes from a 3rd party seller on Amazon. I have owned Vibes before in the past, so I already know what to expect from them (soundwise, performance-wise, etc.). My last 2 pair of them were purchased directly from V-Moda. The first of those, had driver flex, and I sent them back....
Sold.
  SOLD     Up for grabs, a slightly used Silver Apple iPod Nano (16 GB), 6th gen (the most recent generation iPod Nano). I would classify this Nano as being "Used --- Like New". It is still in excellent condition in every conceivable way, and has not been used very much at all since I got it (about a couple of months ago, or so).     *****PLEASE TAKE NOTE --- THIS NANO HAS BEEN UPDATED TO SOFTWARE VERSION 1.1, SO THE 'SLEEP/WAKE' PROBLEM IS NO LONGER AN...
Up for grabs, a used pair of UE700 In-Ear Earphones. Still in excellent condition in every conceivable way, with five pairs of silicon tips of varying size (I no longer have the Comply tips that came with these, though). I will also include the original storage case, and as much of the original packaging as I can feasibly include (however, please note the original retail box these came in is a little torn and frayed in some places).    Asking $80.00 (USD) SHIPPED....