Posts by Louis8ball

OK, cool. . .thanks for that clarification/info  
  Hi,   Forgive me for my ignorance, but I honestly do not know what 'LOD' means. Are you referring to a type of equalizer (or something similar)?   Reason I ask is, like you I just traded for a pair of RE0's and received them today. I had posted elsewhere here (ironically, in the RE0 disappointment thread --- something I really should have posted in THIS thread instead, since I am anything BUT disappointed with them thus far) that I was very happy with the sound thus...
EDIT:   OK, well I'm sorry to have to inform everyone that, now after 200 hours of burn-in the right-side earpiece on the RE0's is completely dead.   I'm speechless, and not sure what to do now. My guess is that they are still under warranty, however I know of at least one other person this has happened to with the RE0's. So exchanging them for another pair might not make the best sense.   Does anyone have any ideas about this. What would you do if you were...
Do you mind if I ask you why you warn against using pink/white noise to burn these in?
Thanks very much for this info. It's very helpful to me. Right now I own two pairs of IE's (and no OE's, as I prefer the IE's, instead). I've got a pair of VIBES and a pair of UE 700's. The 700's are newer, and have just shy of about 200 hours of burn-in. For a long time I had been thinking that the VIBES blew away the 700's, because the bass is so much better, more detailed, tighter and more punchy, and way more evident than on the 700's. Plus the 700's have had this...
Hey meyameya,   I appreciate your review of the RE0's very much. I have been thinking very seriously about getting some for a while now.   Do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions. . .what is your source component you are using (is it an iPod or an MP3 player, or something like that)?, and. . .what are the different types or kinds of music you are listening to in making your determination about your RE0's?]   Thanks a lot!
Hi There,   I recently bought a brand new Apple iPod (6th gen), 8gb GRAPHITE. It is for all practical purposes still brand new, though it has had about 12 hours of use. There are absolutely NO scratches or scuff marks on it, and it is sitting in a clear plastic case (which I will include in the trade). Also included will be the original earbuds, and original box/packaging (but don't expect me to actually get this thing back in that little box though). Please note ---...
Hi All,   I would really love to get my hands on a pair of RE0's (either new or used). If used, please make sure they are in perfect working condition.   UPDATE:  I HAVE DECIDED THAT RATHER THAN PURCHASE A PAIR OF RE0'S, I AM MORE INTERESTED IN MAKING A TRADE. PREFERABLY FOR MY UE-700's. I AM ABOUT TO (ATTEMPT TO) POST SOME IMAGES OF MY UE-700's.   THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!   If you'd like to trade with me, I can either trade my UE 700's or my V-Moda VIBES...
Hi,   I have a slightly used pair of UE 700 In-Ear Earphones. They are less than a month old, and have had very minimal use other than being burned-in (purchased brand new from a reputable dealer on Amazon).   Everything is included, except the "Getting Started" guide, and the "Warranty Information" Guide. They have been registered at the UE website, and I believe have a 2 year Warranty. They are still in perfect working condition.   I paid $135 for these,...
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any comparisons between these and UE700. I am considering getting the UE's soon, and just wanted to know. I did find a thread which started out talking about this comparison, but never really seems to address this specific (competitive) item, per se (it just seems like it gets avoided somewhere along the line).   I'm a little more concerned about sound quality than comfort and build durability. I have been using IE's for...