or Connect

Posts by Louis8ball

***** PRICE DROP *****     Slightly used pair of V-Moda VIBE In-Ear Earphones (Gunmetal Black) for sale. $15.00 PayPal shipped USPS CONUS.   Please note, these are just a hair louder in the right-side channel than in the left side. So, if this doesn't bother you, or if you think you can either fix it, correct for it, or just deal with it as is, then by all means, PLEASE PM me. Because, aside from this slight discrepancy, they do sound pretty...
Oh, it's no problemo. But thanks for clearing that up, though
OK, I hate to sound like a broken record here (and I know everyone gets tired of the usual FOTM argument and debate, to the point of ad nauseum. . .)   But anyway, (nonsupremous) I appreciate your willingness to share you opinions about this. But I have to admit, I am just a little confused. . .because I see back at post #118 of this thread you claimed that the 6th gen was your favorite of the ipod bunch.   Am I missing something here?   If you were to do an A/B test of...
First, allow me to apologize for resurrecting a thread which is almost 9 months old.       Now, having said that, can someone who knows the answer to Anaxilus's question please chime in here (specifically, the question about the Nano, 6th gen)?   Also, does anyone know for sure when Wolfson stopped making chipsets for the Nano? I read from someone who posted that the 3rd gen Nano had the Wolfson chip, but have also read in other places (here, as well) that it stopped...
Folk Rock from 1962 - Present (Bob Dylan) Christian Alternative Rock (Switchfoot, Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet) Classic Rock from '60's, '70's, and '80's (Moody Blues, Paul McCartney, CCR, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Who, The Cars, Journey, Springsteen, Tom Petty, Billy Squier, Cougar/Mellencamp, etc.)   Thanks!     NW GA USA (about half-way between Atlanta and Chattanooga (but just slightly closer to TN))
OK, so I've got this slightly used pair of Vibes I'd like to get off my hands. They don't sound too bad, pretty good overall, except for one really odd thing:  As far as I can tell (with my own ears) the sound is just slightly louder in the right-side channel than in the left.   Here's my take on the whole thing, though.   -First of all, this might not bother some people. Personally, I like my audio to pretty nearly have a 50/50 (stereo) split. This pair of IE's...
That is a very cool-looking setup you have there. I really like the look of the DAP, with the brushed metal, and all. It certainly looks like a very durable player, but alas. . .the screen is SO tiny --- LOL. Such a tiny screen for such an otherwise durable DAP   The battery life sure is impressive, as well.  . .Thanks for sharing!!  
Sorry if this has already been asked (it might have me who asked it), but does anyone know how the Fuze+ compares with the Clip+ in terms of SQ. . .do you know if they both use essentially the same internal components to drive the sound?