or Connect

Posts by Louis8ball

Hi There,   I'm interested in finding out if anyone here might be up for a trade. I'd like to trade my Sony NWZ-E354 (Red, 8gb), say for either an 8gb Sansa Clip+, Fuze+, or a 6th edition iPod Nano.   The image is a stock pic, but it looks exactly like mine. I can email a pic of actual item though, just ask.   This Sony MP3 Player is still in LIKE NEW condition. I've had it for just a very short time now. It is still under warranty. It also has an...
I agree, its almost impossible to hear a distinct difference, unless of course you happen to own a set of earphones or headphones (or speakers) in the $500+ range, I suppose. I don't, so it doesn't bother me.   But I am looking forward to getting to try out the CrossFade M-80's, soon, though. Hopefully they won't be too revealing of poor-quality music files. Only time will tell.
LOL!!  Well, I'm kinda on a budget right now (sadly, not really a music budget at the moment, though). My library used to be much bigger way back in the day. I probably owned hundreds of dollars in vinyl, alone, but got rid of those a long long time ago.   But I'm slowly rebuilding. . .it takes time     BTW, I should also mention for clarification, my "library" is all in 256 kbps AAC files. I am sure that if I was to convert these all to LossLess files that it would be...
But it's only 4GB. . .how sad   That's about half of my iTunes library. Can it be expanded or "modded" to fit more than this?
Cool. Thanks
What version of Nano is that (sorry if you've already answered this earlier in the thread). Does this Nano have the Wolfson chip in it? And if so, did Woflson offer more or better EQ setting options than what you get in the Nano today?   What is it exactly that makes Wolfson chipset sound better than the others? For example, I am using a Sony Walkman NWZ-E354 (after having been an iPod user for many years). I find one of the advantages of the Walkman technology is...
Do you mind if I ask what you are using for burn-in (be it pink noise, or music files, etc). If you are using music files, would you mind letting me know what the file format type is, and bit-rate (etc), please?   How much burn-in do you think is necessary first?   Thanks
  I didn't completely understand the initial question about "faders", so I should have just kept quiet, instead. Sorry 'bout that
@dweaver:   Thanks alot. I appreciate your advice immensely. I will definitely do just that.