or Connect

Posts by Louis8ball

I didn't completely understand the initial question about "faders", so I should have just kept quiet, instead. Sorry 'bout that
@dweaver:   Thanks alot. I appreciate your advice immensely. I will definitely do just that.      
Forgive me for asking a stupid question here, but does anyone know if these M-80's are going to require any burn-in prior to reviewing them.   I can't believe I am actually going to share this on here, but. . .turns out I was actually selected for this review. Wow. That's awesome. It's a good thing I just went back and read some of the posts leading up to the announcement of the winners, because otherwise I would not have known. Crap, I must have accidentally deleted the...
Sony Walkman-NWZ-E354 (Red) 8gb, for sale, brand new in sealed unopened package.   $50.00 (USD) Shipped Conus (if you live elsewhere, you will have to pay for shipping).   PayPal ~ USPS Economy   Please PM if interested.   Thanks
***** PRICE DROP *****     Slightly used pair of V-Moda VIBE In-Ear Earphones (Gunmetal Black) for sale. $15.00 PayPal shipped USPS CONUS.   Please note, these are just a hair louder in the right-side channel than in the left side. So, if this doesn't bother you, or if you think you can either fix it, correct for it, or just deal with it as is, then by all means, PLEASE PM me. Because, aside from this slight discrepancy, they do sound pretty...
Oh, it's no problemo. But thanks for clearing that up, though
OK, I hate to sound like a broken record here (and I know everyone gets tired of the usual FOTM argument and debate, to the point of ad nauseum. . .)   But anyway, (nonsupremous) I appreciate your willingness to share you opinions about this. But I have to admit, I am just a little confused. . .because I see back at post #118 of this thread you claimed that the 6th gen was your favorite of the ipod bunch.   Am I missing something here?   If you were to do an A/B test of...