or Connect

Posts by Louis8ball

I have a slightly used pair of V-Moda VIBE In-Ear Earphones (2nd generaton Red Roxx edition).   I bought them brand new a few months ago, and they have had really, minimal use since I've had them. They are LIKE NEW. I'm including the original box, the storage/carrying case, all of the eartips (I'll clean them before shipping them), and the ModaWrap).     In case you are having doubts regarding the price I'm asking for these, you might find these two  current ...
Hello    I have a slightly used pair of V-Moda VIBE In-Ear Earphones (2nd generaton Red Roxx edition). I found this pair on eBay a few months ago. They were being offered for about 100 bucks (USD), but I was able to talk them down to around $75.   So, I bought them brand new a few months ago, and they have had really, minimal use since I've had them. They are LIKE NEW. I'm including the original box, the storage/carrying case, all of the eartips (I'll try to...
  Hi,   I'm just testing the proverbial water here, to check and see if there is any interest in this potential 'offer'. . .   I would very much like to acquire a pair of Monster Turbine IEs (used, but in very good condition).   What I would like to propose is a TRADE. I will trade BOTH a (genuine) pair of 2nd generation V-Moda VIBE In-Ear Earphones AND an 8gb Sony Walkman NWZ-E354 MP3 Player. Both of these items have had a little bit of use (not very much...
Hi,   I'm just testing the proverbial water here, to check and see if there is any interest in this potential 'offer'. . .   I would very much like to acquire a pair of Monster Turbine IEs (used, but in very good condition).   What I would like to propose is a TRADE. I will trade BOTH a (genuine) pair of 2nd generation V-Moda VIBE In-Ear Earphones AND an 8gb Sony Walkman NWZ-E354 MP3 Player. Both of these items have had a little bit of use (not very much at...
My mistake, sorry. For some strange reason I thought it said "DAP".
What type of file and storage capabilities are you expecting or hoping for (8gb, 16gb, 32gb+, MP3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, etc, etc, etc)?   Also, what kind of "extas" would you want (FM radio, photo viewer, voice recorder, video display, etc)?     Are you partial to any specific brand name(s)?     Are you also expecting earphones/headphones to be included?     Thanks!
Liver Eggplant Mushrooms whenever they are baked or cooked in a gravy or sauce (otherwise I love mushrooms, like when they're on pizza or steak) Parmesan Menudo (sp?) Spam (Stuff Posing As Meat) Artichokes Squash Radishes Asparagus Cottage Cheese  
Figured I'd chime in here, as well. . .   Personally, I always try to avoid all manner of assorted varieties of those strange-looking berries and mushrooms whenever I'm out hiking in the woods.   Just thought that this would qualify as a good response to the question, "What foods won't you eat?"        (not to mention, anything I pull out of the fridge that's no longer recognizable, of course, but then again that would be a given)  
  Hi There,   I'm interested in finding out if anyone here might be up for a trade. I'd like to trade my Sony NWZ-E354 (Red, 8gb), say for either an 8gb Sansa Clip+, Fuze+, or a 6th edition iPod Nano.   The image is a stock pic, but it looks exactly like mine. I can email a pic of actual item though, just ask.   This Sony MP3 Player is still in LIKE NEW condition. I've had it for just a very short time now. It is still under warranty. It also has an...