Posts by Louis8ball

Joker,   Do you (or anyone else here) happen to know of a good aftermarket tip to use on the id America Spark? Comply doesn't list this brand/model in their Tip-Finder menu.   The nozzles on these IEs are larger than a lot of others, but I am not really too impressed with the stock tips which came with these phones.   I wonder if there might be an appreciation thread here at Head-Fi for this earphone. The SQ sure does seem to be very impressive.     Thanks.
These are in Like New condition. I've had them about a month now, and have not used them much at all in that time frame. Everything that came with them will be included.   PayPal USPS --- Flat Rate Priority, with Tracking and Insurance.   Any questions, concerns, or interest, please PM ...     Thanks!
I realize that this thread is over a year and a half ancient now, but I have absolutely GOT to chime in. I just received a pair of these for Christmas, and am absolutely blown away.   I don't think I've heard anything previously that sounded this good right out of the box. I can only imagine what they will sound like after a decent bit of burn-in      Two thumbs up to id America ...
I've decided to put my MTPGs up for sale. These are in EXCELLENT working condition.   Everything you see in the pics is included ... USPS only within the US, and PayPal for payment.
 Sorry for the duplicate post ... I think the Firefox browser doesn't like this website
 I just discovered them not too long ago, and have found that their music and overall sound is very addicting to me. I'd consider them my favorite band right now ... And they will be coming out with a new studio album soon, as well ... I'm awaiting that with great anticipation

I am selling these because I just bought a pair of Monster Turbine Pro Golds ... So now these have to go ... Price includes Shipping, Paypal, and Insurance.     Everything you see in the pics is included.
  CHEVELLE  CHEVELLE   CHEVELLE    CHEVELLE     CHEVELLE      CHEVELLE       CHEVELLE        CHEVELLE         CHEVELLE          CHEVELLE          CHEVELLE          CHEVELLE
Still listening to Chevelle ... Hats off to the Bull