Posts by Louis8ball

I don't own a pair of these (yet), but I'll chime in anyway. By any chance did you happen to try any burn-in before making your determination about the SQ? I know I read somewhere on here (I believe from a recent post) that these require more burn-in than non-CNT's ...  Also (for anyone (else) who might know the answer...)  ...  Could someone please tell me why one would need to change the earpads on these. I apologize, but I really don't want to have to sift through...
Sony NWZ - E354 up for grabs. It does show some signs of use, but works just fine. It is 8gb and black. Earbuds and USB cable included, but no original packaging. $35 for everything, including Shipping within the US. SOLD
Sansa Clip+ up for grabs. It does show some signs of use, but works just fine. It is 8gb and black. Earbuds and USB cable included, but no original packaging. [/SIZE] $35 for everything, including Shipping within the US. SOLD
Actually, to be honest I stand corrected. I went back and re-read what I had posted ... It's not a Sansa Clip that I was using, but a Clip+.   I doubt that it makes all that much difference as far as SQ goes, but I just thought I'd point that out.
 You might try some Monster Turbine Pro Gold ... Also, keep in mind that its not just the iem's, but also the source you're using, as well as the file size, format, bitrate, etc, etc, etc ... I'm presently burning in a brand new pair of MEElectronics M-Duo. At first listen with a Sansa Clip I have to admit I really wasn't all that impressed. But I am hopeful that after about 50 to 100 hours they will sound a whole lot better. 
Yes, agreed.    And they are currently working on a new studio album project as we speak...Can't wait    Cheers 
Please forgive me if you have already addressed this topic (I couldn't find anything by you on this), but what is your impression of:   MEElectronics M-Duo ...     Thank you.
Please be sure to check out my current favorite alternative rock band:   CHEVELLE   The following albums of theirs are especially awesome:     Hats Off to the Bull Vena Sera Sci-Fi Crimes Wonder What's Next   and also their Greatest Hits collection ...   Stray Arrows
Sansa Clip +, 8gb, Black, used but in excellent condition. Includes USB Cable, and Original Stock Earbuds. Price also includes PayPal Fees and USPS Shipping (within the US).
Cool, I'll look into that. Thanks.