or Connect

Posts by Louis8ball

These are still 'Like New'. I've only had them for about a month or so. The sound is just really not my cup of tea. They've probably had close to 50 hours on them, maybe a little more. I'll include all of the tips, the tin case, and original box. These might even still be under warranty. I think I probably already registered them, but I'll have to double check to be sure. I prefer to use PayPal and USPS.
These are still 'Like New'. I've only had them for about a month or so. The sound is just really not my cup of tea. They've probably had close to 50 hours on them, maybe a little more. I'll include all of the tips, the tin case, and original box. I prefer to use PayPal and USPS.
These are still 'Like New'. I've only had them for about a month or so. The sound is just really not my cup of tea. They've probably had close to 50 hours on them, maybe a little more. I'll include all of the tips, the tin case, and original box. These might even still be under warranty. I think I probably already registered them, but I'll have to double check to be sure. I prefer to use PayPal and USPS.
PM sent ...
Cool. Thank you, that's great to hear, as I'm thinking about getting me a pair of these. Thanks to everyone who responded!!
So, just for clarification (in case it hasn't already been addressed here), does anyone know if the M-Duo will be shrill or sibilant on the high end (even) after sufficient burn-in? Or will the treble sound crystal clear?
Rush
Yeah, I was interested in obtaining another pair of the REO recently, but not so sure now.   I'm currently burning in a set of Klipsch Reference S4 (In-Ears). If things work out the way I'm hoping, this will become my go-to set for the time being (paired with a RockBoxed Sansa Clip+) ... Time will tell if this proves to be a good idea or not, though
No, sorry I sold them on Amazon believe it or not (about a month ago or so).   But I believe you can get them on there for pretty cheap ... Check it out!!
What kind of sound signature do these have?