or Connect

Posts by Louis8ball

If you have any of these that you don't ever use (even better if its a pair (or pairs) that have never  been used), please respond to this ad.   Thanks!   PS --- No need responding if you live outside the US...
These 2 LIVE gems from CHEVELLE:      
Very good condition, no obvious signs of wear and tear. Sony quality you'd expect, and it also comes with mic & remote pause/play button (on cord).     Price includes PayPal and USPS...
These are still 'Like New'. I've only had them for about a month or so. The sound is just really not my cup of tea. They've probably had close to 50 hours on them, maybe a little more. I'll include all of the tips, the tin case, and original box. These might even still be under warranty. I think I probably already registered them, but I'll have to double check to be sure. I prefer to use PayPal and USPS.
These are still 'Like New'. I've only had them for about a month or so. The sound is just really not my cup of tea. They've probably had close to 50 hours on them, maybe a little more. I'll include all of the tips, the tin case, and original box. I prefer to use PayPal and USPS.
These are still 'Like New'. I've only had them for about a month or so. The sound is just really not my cup of tea. They've probably had close to 50 hours on them, maybe a little more. I'll include all of the tips, the tin case, and original box. These might even still be under warranty. I think I probably already registered them, but I'll have to double check to be sure. I prefer to use PayPal and USPS.
PM sent ...
Cool. Thank you, that's great to hear, as I'm thinking about getting me a pair of these. Thanks to everyone who responded!!
So, just for clarification (in case it hasn't already been addressed here), does anyone know if the M-Duo will be shrill or sibilant on the high end (even) after sufficient burn-in? Or will the treble sound crystal clear?
Rush