Posts by Louis8ball

Id America Sparks up for grabs. Still fairly new ... In great working and cosmetic condition. No original packaging, but all of the stock tips included ...   Price includes everything ...
I have yet to see any earphones in this ad ...
Has anyone here ever done an A-B Comparison between these and the MEElec HT-21's (preferably the new 2nd Gen edition which was just released recently)?   I am thinking about getting either one or the other ... But then again, maybe I should just get BOTH, and decide for myself 
I understand that the HT-21 has been 'upgraded' to a 2nd gen edition. Does anyone have an opinion (good, bad, or neutral) as to whether they are as good or better than the first edition? Reason I'm asking is because I received an email coupon to get them for a steal ($20) ...
I might be interested if Shipping wasn't so high. Can't you ship these for, say, about ten dollars less ... Or just charge less for the phones, themselves?
Thanks
Ah, ok ... thanks   So just to clarify then ... DAP=Digital Audio Player, while DAC=Digital Audio  ...   Converter? (or something else, like CHIP?) OK, AND AGAIN (THIS TIME HOPEFULLY FOR THE LAST TIME IN THIS CONVERSATION) I NOW STAND ONCE AGAIN CORRECTED. THE DAC IS A DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER, WHICH WORKS WITH AN AMP IN ORDER TO ENABLE YOUR SYSTEM TO BE ABLE TO TURN UP AND MORE EFFICIENTLY DRIVE HIGH END SPEAKERS AND HEAD-FI GEAR.
Is the A200p an In-Ear Earphone (which is what I THINK it is), or is it a DAP? This is where my confusion lies. OK, UPDATE:  I NOW KNOW THAT THE A200P IS A HIGH-END DAP. PLEASE FORGIVE MY IGNORANCE IN ALL OF THIS. IF I HAD JUST GOOGLED THIS TO BEGIN WITH, ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE. SORRY ABOUT THAT