Posts by Louis8ball

Sansa Clip+ up for grabs. It does show some signs of use, but works just fine. It is 8gb and black. Earbuds and USB cable included, but no original packaging. [/SIZE] $35 for everything, including Shipping within the US. SOLD
Actually, to be honest I stand corrected. I went back and re-read what I had posted ... It's not a Sansa Clip that I was using, but a Clip+.   I doubt that it makes all that much difference as far as SQ goes, but I just thought I'd point that out.
 You might try some Monster Turbine Pro Gold ... Also, keep in mind that its not just the iem's, but also the source you're using, as well as the file size, format, bitrate, etc, etc, etc ... I'm presently burning in a brand new pair of MEElectronics M-Duo. At first listen with a Sansa Clip I have to admit I really wasn't all that impressed. But I am hopeful that after about 50 to 100 hours they will sound a whole lot better. 
Yes, agreed.    And they are currently working on a new studio album project as we speak...Can't wait    Cheers 
Please forgive me if you have already addressed this topic (I couldn't find anything by you on this), but what is your impression of:   MEElectronics M-Duo ...     Thank you.
Please be sure to check out my current favorite alternative rock band:   CHEVELLE   The following albums of theirs are especially awesome:     Hats Off to the Bull Vena Sera Sci-Fi Crimes Wonder What's Next   and also their Greatest Hits collection ...   Stray Arrows
Sansa Clip +, 8gb, Black, used but in excellent condition. Includes USB Cable, and Original Stock Earbuds. Price also includes PayPal Fees and USPS Shipping (within the US).
Cool, I'll look into that. Thanks.
Joker,   Do you (or anyone else here) happen to know of a good aftermarket tip to use on the id America Spark? Comply doesn't list this brand/model in their Tip-Finder menu.   The nozzles on these IEs are larger than a lot of others, but I am not really too impressed with the stock tips which came with these phones.   I wonder if there might be an appreciation thread here at Head-Fi for this earphone. The SQ sure does seem to be very impressive.     Thanks.
These are in Like New condition. I've had them about a month now, and have not used them much at all in that time frame. Everything that came with them will be included.   PayPal USPS --- Flat Rate Priority, with Tracking and Insurance.   Any questions, concerns, or interest, please PM ...     Thanks!