Posts by Louis8ball

Crap, I wish someone had told me this before I went and bought a pair with the silver rings on it. Or ... Could it just be a load of BS
Thanks for that.
Forgive me for referecing a two-year-old quote here, but can someone please tell me where I can purchase these two earpads ... I checked eBay, and feel rather confident that I can get the K81DJ on there ... But am clueless as to where to get the AT Pleather ... Also, if anyone knows of any other pads which work well with the HA-S400s, please chime in ... Thanks!  PS ... I would also most certainly welcome any posts of people who would like to give step-by-step instructions...
 Cool. Thanks for the info, I was not aware that they are the size shields.Yes, that actually is a great price for those. Not sure about right now though ... I am just now starting to work again ... Was off there for awhile over a 9 day stretch, and have kind of been in and out of full time permanent employment. Hoping this will change though, as I have 2 interviews for later this afternoon   Thanks for this heads-up though ... I might just look into that ... I hope its...
Do you happen to know if those same matte blue shields are available for the M-80s also?   I owned the M-80s previously, and would like to purchase another set. I'm still kicking myself for getting rid of my first pair 
I bought these from someone here at Head-Fi. There is nothing wrong with them. They are in very good (used) condition aside from the usual signs of regular wear and tear one would ordinarily expect from a slightly used item such as this (hopefully you can see some of this in the pics). And they sound really great, too. But I have one issue with them ... I wear glasses, and these headphones create fatigue by pressing the metal frames against my ears and temples after just a...
Very cool. Thanks very much, I'll check that out ASAP ...
Interestingly I just found another great answer to this question here:     http://www.cnet.com/products/v-moda-xs-headphones/2/