or Connect

Posts by Louis8ball

Sold ... Payment Received
These have not had much use in the short time I've owned them. They sound fine and work great. Cosmetically they still in wonderful condition. Shoot me an offer via PM, and we'll go from there...
I bought these from someone here on December 28th of last year. At that time he claimed these only had about 60 hours on them. And I have not put much more on them since then. They have really just been sitting around for the most part. There's nothing wrong with them at all. Just not really my cup of java I guess. Price includes PayPal and Shipping. However only what you see in the pic is being offered. One set of tips and no packaging. UPDATE: I was recently able to...
Hello, Exactly what the title says. Device is used but in stellar condition. Price includes shipping in the Lower 48. PayPal only for payment. I'll even throw in a 14-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied for any reason (buyer will pay return shipping). Thanks!
Great album I keep listening to ...  
Blast From The Past ... Great stuff from Billy Squier!!   Emotions in Motion   From way back in 1982....    
It says the classified is closed. Are they for sale or not? If not, then you might want to remove the classified ad from your signature. Just FYI ...
If you have any of these that you don't ever use (even better if its a pair (or pairs) that have never  been used), please respond to this ad.   Thanks!   PS --- No need responding if you live outside the US...
These 2 LIVE gems from CHEVELLE: