or Connect

Posts by Louis8ball

These are relatively new/lightly used. Everything in pics including retail box included. All of the tips you see are included. Only red flag I can think of is that there is driver flex in right-side earpiece. It does not exist in the left earpiece. This has been the case since I received them, close to a month ago or so. It does not seem to affect the sound quality, and it can be eliminated if the earpiece is inserted properly inside the ear canal. You have to use both...
Brand new, open box. Reference Class DJ Ultimate Edition. I sampled these very briefly (less than 30 minutes total). They sound really nice....Separate Bass Boost switch on each ear-cup is an extra bonus, as is the Stereo/Mono option as well. There's nothing wrong with these, I just want to see what else is out there and try something different Everything in the pics is included. SHIPPING via USPS Flat Rate Priority with Tracking and Insurance. PAYMENT via PayPal.
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGES I HAVE MADE TO THIS LISTING:     Up for grabs, Sansa Clip+ (8gb), black, with RockBox already loaded on it. Also throwing in a 16gb micro SD card, as well as a card adapter, plus all of the other goodies you see in the pic.   I also want to mention a couple of other things here:    1 ---- There actually is no clip on the back of the device. It has been previously removed. 2 ----  I'm not really sure if this is an issue or not, but it doesn't...
Up for grabs, the Jive In-Ears in the black color variety. They are lightly used, and still in excellent condition. All three stock tips included (but not the Complys), and a zip-pouch case. Price includes Shipping within the US, and PayPal.
I have the following budget items up for sale:       Sony MDR-ZX310AP/B ...........................$10.00 JLabs J.Fi ...............................................$10.00 Edifier i285..............................................$20.00 Edifier H210 ........................................... $5.00     Everything is in good working order, but some items will show minor outward blemishes which do not affect audio quality.   Free Shipping (within the US) on...
Got my review of the H210 up here:     http://www.head-fi.org/products/edifier-h210-hi-fi-in-ear-noise-isolating-headphone-black/reviews/14875
Got my review of the i285 up here:   http://www.head-fi.org/products/edifier-i285-h285i-headset-for-iphone-hi-fi-earphone-iem-in-ear-monitor-with-mic-and-volume-controls-black/reviews/14822
These are about a year old now, or perhaps a little more than that. They do have some use, but are still in 'Like New' Condition. All of the tips, as well as the iconic tin can will be included. Just no original packaging.  PayPal and USPS are included. SOLD
SOLD