Posts by Louis8ball

Blast From The Past ... Great stuff from Billy Squier!!   Emotions in Motion   From way back in 1982....    
It says the classified is closed. Are they for sale or not? If not, then you might want to remove the classified ad from your signature. Just FYI ...
If you have any of these that you don't ever use (even better if its a pair (or pairs) that have never  been used), please respond to this ad.   Thanks!   PS --- No need responding if you live outside the US...
These 2 LIVE gems from CHEVELLE:      
These are still relatively new, and sound really nice. No obvious signs of wear and tear. I guess I just want to shop around a little and see what else is out there...   With these, you will get the great Sony quality you'd expect ... And this also comes with a mic & remote pause/play button (on cord), useful for placing and receiving calls to and from your iPhone (most likely 4(s) or later)...     Price includes PayPal and USPS...
These are still 'Like New'. I've only had them for about a month or so. The sound is just really not my cup of tea. They've probably had close to 50 hours on them, maybe a little more. I'll include all of the tips, the tin case, and original box. These might even still be under warranty. I think I probably already registered them, but I'll have to double check to be sure. I prefer to use PayPal and USPS.
These are still 'Like New'. I've only had them for about a month or so. The sound is just really not my cup of tea. They've probably had close to 50 hours on them, maybe a little more. I'll include all of the tips, the tin case, and original box. I prefer to use PayPal and USPS.
These are still 'Like New'. I've only had them for about a month or so. The sound is just really not my cup of tea. They've probably had close to 50 hours on them, maybe a little more. I'll include all of the tips, the tin case, and original box. These might even still be under warranty. I think I probably already registered them, but I'll have to double check to be sure. I prefer to use PayPal and USPS.
PM sent ...
Cool. Thank you, that's great to hear, as I'm thinking about getting me a pair of these. Thanks to everyone who responded!!