Posts by alota

I don't have jot yet but he-6 and k-1000 are really hard to drive. I used this headphones with my balanced beta-22(50 watt 8 ohm) and i wanted much power
agree the hd-800 is hugly beast
I agree. I went from more expensive stuffs(amplifiers, headphones and sources)and this dac/amp is a surprise every day. Now i bought a jotunheim with dac(the same akm chip). I'm really curious to compare perfomance with se output. Op vs. Discrete
Exactly my impressions.And me too, i received mail and package at the same time!!!Burson science or just paranormal?I'm scared
if i´m right, from the order, i received after three week with normal registered box
Sorry, i had not realized that you had already ordered.well. we waiting both for the Jot
see this page: http://www.schiit-europe.com/index.php/producten/amps.htmlnow only the version with dac is out of stock. normal version and phono version are in stock.Otherwise, the stock of dac version, from wednesday, has been sold in two days
i bought yesterday form dutch reseller so is in stock
LOL in Italy is the same history but with the horse
Agree 100%. not eating is bad for the health and when you restart to eat, the body absorbs all!!!!