or Connect

Posts by alota

but today strike
because sold two
LOL, now understood. It's xduoo xd-05 amplifier-dac. A really good amplifier for the price
Sorry but i don't understand your question
Right. I saw muse on mouser store. I think that are originals.
I don' have any experience with opamps. My chose was between the burson and muse. The muse is more expensive. The only negative thing is shipment a little expensive. For a small package is too much
De nada compañero
yes. some hours of listening.if in 50 hours is better, good LOL
i report from the op-amp thread my humble opinion of burson v5i   finally arrived the burson v5i. installed and tried. well......i was, in the past, a set in the "high-end"guy. today, i´m more quiet and racional(my wallet sais thank you) So, apart jokes, the meaning is that today i have an entry level system but i really like it. when i ordered the v5i, i do not expect great things; probably a slight improvement but considering the price of the v5i, why not????? I...
finally arrived the burson v5i. installed and tried. well......i was, in the past, a set in the "high-end"guy. today, i´m more quiet and racional(my wallet sais thank you) So, apart jokes, the meaning is that today i have an entry level system but i really like it. when i ordered the v5i, i do not expect great things; probably a slight improvement but considering the price of the v5i, why not????? I state that i don´t believe in technological miracles, so i say that...