or Connect

Posts by alota

i liked the bass presentation with flats. considere that was drived in balanced mode
Today i still remember a great sound, not the best but the most emotional, with jazz music with this configuration: Grado hf-2 recabled and balanced with moon-audio black dragon and ttvj flat pads. The amplifier was little-dot mk VI A middle price configuration with a great sound Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através de Tapatalk
i don´t know this headphone sorry
i agree with you.tried all different pads but, for me, grado is flat pads(excluding ps/gs)
Sorry for this little OT but yesterday i bought an oppo pm-3This year i damaged my iphone 4 to change the batteries and now i have an huaweiAnyway you like oppo with tidal?Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através de Tapatalk
Thanks for advice but i sold all my headphonesNow i have just an oppo pm-3Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através de Tapatalk
i have discovered that my huawei p8 lite has no support t otg so no amplifier with the phone.in the meantime i found one oppo pm-3 used like new so i make a try
no. now i´m out from high-end headphones
The hp-1000 is a fascinating object and of course has a beautiful soundI had one in the same period with ps-1000, hf-2 and magnum v5. I don't know the new symphones drivers, i think that magnum is near of hp-1000 philosophy but not equal.The modern grados another style.So good one hp-1000 in the hands....Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através de Tapatalk
Great headphone but, today, you have a lot of headphones in the market.And, most important, the only person "official repair" was Joe GradoEnviado do meu ALE-L21 através de Tapatalk