or Connect

Posts by alota

it´s strange but if now works alla good.in my android hone, when installed first time i had the tidal widget. now disappears
just for one time Europe is cheaper LOL. 20 pound is a lot of money
right. i pay 14€ that in dollars is 15,70. spotify premium is around 6,99€.but i stopped buying music with tidal. if i can not find one articular cd, i don´t care 
Tidal is good because you listen directly to dac with high quality. i don´t know your S.O.. i listen with the tidal application(no chrome)with windows 10 S.O.
Hi, i´m using tidal hifi quality on my pc, smartphone and oppo bdp-103 eu. the notorious problem is gap between tracks. now my actual situation: -Tidal player on pc: all good -Tidal player on smartphone: a very little gap -Tidal on oppo bdp-103 eu: a big gap i wrote to tidal and oppo customer service. of course the first answer is a kind of response para stupids, but it´s normal. when the customer services understand that the customers are not stupid the response...
For sale one pair of rha audio ma750i.bought in Abril 2014(i have the invoice)comes with box and a extra set of tips bought this month.payment with iban transfer or paypalshipping to europe 10€, rest of the world 20€
for sale some cd´s of Dead Can Dance plus cd´s gift paypal free, shipping please ask -dead can dance -A passage in time -The serpent´s egg -Into the labyrinth -Toward the within -Aion   thank you
For sale my collection of Pixies and Black Francis or Frank Black with and without the Catholics and Grand Duchy(Black Francis and wife) plus cd´s gift paypal free, shipping please ask Pixies -Pixies at BBC -Complete B sides -Trompe le monde -Doolittle -Surfer rosa/come on pilgrim -Bossanova Grand duchy(franck black+wife) -Let the people speak -Petit fours Frank Black(with and without catholics) -Fast man Raider man -Franck Black -Show me your tears -The...
For sale a collection of Siouxsie and the banshees plus two cd of the creatures(siouxie and budgie) plus cd´s gift paypal free, shiping please ask The creatures(siouxsie and budgie) -Anima Animus -Boomerang Siouxsie and the banshees -The scream -Join hands -Kaleidoscope -Juju -A kiss in the dreamhouse -Hyaena -Nocturne -Tinderbox -Through the looking glass -Peepshow -Superstition -The rapture -Once upon a time -Twice upon a time   Thank you
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!