Posts by alota

for sale some cd´s of Dead Can Dance plus cd´s gift paypal free, shipping please ask -dead can dance -A passage in time -The serpent´s egg -Into the labyrinth -Toward the within -Aion   thank you
For sale my collection of Pixies and Black Francis or Frank Black with and without the Catholics and Grand Duchy(Black Francis and wife) plus cd´s gift paypal free, shipping please ask Pixies -Pixies at BBC -Complete B sides -Trompe le monde -Doolittle -Surfer rosa/come on pilgrim -Bossanova Grand duchy(franck black+wife) -Let the people speak -Petit fours Frank Black(with and without catholics) -Fast man Raider man -Franck Black -Show me your tears -The...
For sale a collection of Siouxsie and the banshees plus two cd of the creatures(siouxie and budgie) plus cd´s gift paypal free, shiping please ask The creatures(siouxsie and budgie) -Anima Animus -Boomerang Siouxsie and the banshees -The scream -Join hands -Kaleidoscope -Juju -A kiss in the dreamhouse -Hyaena -Nocturne -Tinderbox -Through the looking glass -Peepshow -Superstition -The rapture -Once upon a time -Twice upon a time   Thank you
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Price drop!
Price drop!
price drop!
For sell one pair of active monitors M-AUDIO BX5 D2. bought april 2014, i have original receipt and package. pratically news. i offer one pair of balanced cable. paypal free. shipping, please ask thank you
For sell an Audio-GD NFD-10SE. the amplifier is in perfect copndition, just a little sign in the front(see the picture) Mine is upgraded with the chip tenor te8802(24/192) The amplifier comes with remote and usb cable. i have original receipt paypal free shiping free to europe thank you
For sell an Audio-GD NFD-10SE. the amplifier is in perfect copndition, just a little sign in the front(see the picture) Mine is upgraded with the chip tenor te8802(24/192) The amplifier comes with remote and usb cable. i have original receipt paypal free shiping free to europe thank you