Posts by macbug

it doesn't even sound like the reviewer had a good seal with these... I mean the whole point of a hybrid is to have bass, so I find it hard to believe that these have none
$599 again at NCIX Canada through their weekly sales page link
The IE800 is only 16 ohms and is a dynamic with no real changes in impedance curve, how can it possibly be hard to drive with an iphone, and for that matter, why would different DAC make any actual difference if they are supposed to output flat signals?  If it actually sounded dramatically different then couldn't you simply achieve the same thing with EQ?
Could you guys comment on the isolation?  Is it a sealed dynamic like SE215 or does it have a vent?  I'd love to try this but I'm finding myself in the market for something with more isolation than my IE80s on my daily commute.  Thanks
For you Canadians, Ncix is selling these for 600 this weekend. Unfortunately for me I need something more isolating. Oops looks like it's back to regular price, either sold out or was price error
Yes, I also looked noble cable pull strength up on google because I thought maybe past indicators would be a good starting basis for my guess - I saw a private video and moved on. I am however offended at the implication that the rest of us would also have participated in the contest if we too accidentally saw the exact answer. Congratulations to the winner and noble, the actual number is pretty astonishing
33.1 lbs 23.5 lbs 18.1 lbs
I don't think you understand what that baptist church forum really is.  Also ad hominem attacks?  You already said 9/11 was an inside job.
Let's continue this discussion here instead   http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=2400
So let me get this straight, you want us to watch a film because it has a professor from MIT, but you roll your eyes at reports from the IPCC, which includes data from just about every scientific body in the world.  We have people talking about the sun, the ice age and volcanoes, and climate gate stuff that are all debunked over and over and over in the link I provided, so I don't really see how I, or anyone else for that matter, could convince you of anything you don't...