Posts by Yggdrassilious

I was very pleasantly surprised by their sound when I briefly auditioned them at a fye store. 
 Get the H3. For $90 more you are getting much much better sound.
I for one loved the sound of the momentums. Bass is deep and assertive but never too much. For reference I really like the sound of my ER4PTs and the Q701s. And I don't feel that the mid and treble of the Momentums are in anyway compromised because of the bass.  I've never been a huge fan of Sennheiser to be honest, except for the Momentum.  I've had the Amperior before. They were clear and fast. With both the Momemtum and the Amperior, the issue that ultimately made me...
 WOW OH WOW boy am I glad to have checked this thread today. It is still there for $249.00. I purchased for $349.00 a week ago. Just got price adjusted.  Was seriously thinking about returning these at $349.00, but at $249, it is a keeper. 
My order of the Accidentally Extraordinary 51st Studios has arrived. I am glad to report that whether it was accidental or intentional, the phones sound extraordinary. There is medium coloration to the sound, warm, musical, and fun. The bass notes will definitely take on a more prominent role. Fine details still sparkle through from time to time, and they are not overwhelmed by the slightly boosted bass, but rather just presented in a different way. I can actually enjoy...
For sale is a pair of very gently used GR07 MKII by VSonic.   These are awesome earphones. They are highly regarded by audiophiles and have been "flavor of the month" for consecutive months here.    These were not used too often - I have too many IEMs, which is why I am selling. These are in like new, pristine condition. Have about 20-30 hours in them tops. Includes all original packaging and accessories: box, documents, various tips, ear guides, pouch, etc. Check out...
These were a gift. I tried it once just to see what the sound is like. It is great for the price, as with all Brainwavz products, but I already have the Brainwavz Beta and B2s, and too many other earphones. So must sell these.    Works perfectly, basically like new, just used once for maybe 5 minutes.    Included (basically what you see in the pictures): - Box, packaging material, manuals, etc. - Hard shell carrying case - Assorted eartips of different sizes plus...
Unfortunately, most companies are focusing solely on in-ears nowadays. It is difficult to find a quality earbud style earphone from a reputable brand that is widely available and popular.    I would suggest you look into Philips, maybe Yuin, But these are all sub $30 and while they are definitely a step up from apple ibuds, a pair of $30 IEMs will sound better.   You could also look into Sennheiser earbuds. But they probably aren't going to be good for shriek...
These were used once or twice, but spend most of the time sitting in my drawer. They look like new and look like new. They sound great and the sound filter feature is fun to mess around with. Basically, there are three sets of filters that you can insert into the earpieces, which alters the sound to focus on treble, enhance bass, or balanced. It is a feature unique to Phonak - they are a professional hearing aid company who knows how to make good sound.   The filters and...
These were purchased from Earphonesolutions.com. an authorized Westone dealer. These have about 30 hours of listening time on them. I have too many IEMs and these are getting neglected. This is why I am selling them. There is still about a year of warranty left. Proof of purchase (receipt, invoice) available upon request.    I take great care of my earphones, from the moment I unbox them. I even keep the original plastic wrappers on the box (I only cut a slit to pull out...