or Connect

Posts by loserica

Selling my Q cables Audeze cable with HD 800 adapters. The cable is very flexible and light. Length 8.5 feet / 257 cm The price is firm and does not include the shipping fees. PayPal fees are included.
Selling a Sennheiser HDVA 600 fully balanced headphone amplifier. Designed as the perfect companion for HD 800, it lives up to the promise, and also works great with any type of headphone. It can drive two pairs of single ended headphones and two pairs of balanced headphones in the same time. The RCA input is converted to a balanced signal right after the input. Multiple gain levels can be selected. Universal voltage. The unit is in mint condition and looks as new. It...
SOLD outside of Head-Fi.   Selling a Chord Electronics Qute EX DAC with DSD 128 decoding, 44.1 kHz to 384kHz PCM, 16-32-bit.   http://www.chordelectronics.co.uk/products-info.asp?id=91   It is less than one year old and looks as new. Universal voltage, 100-240V, 50/60 hz, EU to US plug included. It comes with the original box, SMPS power supply, manual, driver CD and a 5 meters Hama USB A to B quality cable.   The price is firm and does not include the shipping...
Selling a Norne Audio balanced cable for HD800 in mint condition. The cable is 22 awg, cryo upocc, and it is terminated with a high quality 4 pin Neutrik NC MX-HD XLR connector. Cable length 5 feet / 170 cm. Soft bag included. The price is firm and does not include the shipping fees. PayPal fees are included.
Selling my lightly used HD 800. They were purchased in February 2013 in Switzerland. They come with the original box and manual. The price is firm and does not include the shipping fees. PayPal fees are included.
Selling a Burson Soloist in mint condition. I am the first owner, the amplifier did not see a lot of use, it looks as new. Universal voltage, set now for 230V, but can be toggled for 115V. It comes with the original packaging (without the outer box) and the original interconnect cables. The price is firm and does not include the shipping fees. PayPal fees are included.
Selling a Meridian Director DAC in mint condition, rarely used. It looks as new, no scratches whatsoever. It comes with the original box and accessories. The universal voltage power adapter is needed only for non-USB mode and has plugs for most of the countries.   The price is firm and it includes free worldwide shipping and the PayPal fees.
For sale T5p hardwired with BTG Audio Sunset cable : http://btg-audio.com/webstore.htm#!/Sunset-Headphone-Cable/p/17894638/category=12112630 The rewiring was done for portable use, so the cable is short (around 3ft / 90 cm), but is still usable while using a PC. The headphones are in good condition except a mark on the left cup, visible in one of the pictures.   I don't have the original box but I am including a travel box, which should be more useful anyway. PayPal...
Selling a Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB 1.0m with USB B termination, original box and certificate of authenticity. Free worldwide shipping, PayPal not included.   More details here : http://www.audiostream.com/content/usb-cable-shootout
PM answered