Posts by loserica

For sale T5p hardwired with BTG Audio Sunset cable : http://btg-audio.com/webstore.htm#!/Sunset-Headphone-Cable/p/17894638/category=12112630 The rewiring was done for portable use, so the cable is short (around 3ft / 90 cm), but is still usable while using a PC. The headphones are in good condition except a mark on the left cup, visible in one of the pictures.   I don't have the original box but I am including a travel box, which should be more useful anyway. PayPal...
Selling a Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB 1.0m with USB B termination, original box and certificate of authenticity. Free worldwide shipping, PayPal not included.   More details here : http://www.audiostream.com/content/usb-cable-shootout
PM answered
Meridian G91DH CD/DVD audio player, Tuner, DAC and Preamp Very versatile unit, lots of digital inputs / outputs. It functions perfectly, reads CD's and DVD's flawlessly. Very good as a player or as a DAC. The new price was around 5500 EUR / 6500 USD   Original box, remote, manuals, and tuner antenna. Shipping and PayPal not included. Worldwide shipping possible. Also interested in trades.
Due to the purchase of an Alpha Prime I am selling both my T5p headphones.   This pair is in very good condition and has a balanced mod done by Jaben Singapore. They come with detachable balanced 4 pin XLR cables (with Audeze connectors) and XLR-SE adapter. The XLR and TRS connectors are Neutrik.    I compared them to the normal version, and the modded pair has significantly more bass, so if you found the T5p lacking in bass, but you like their sound, this pair should...
I think that you can enjoy this sound quality level for many years.
I think it is VERY important to set the proper voltage!! There is a risk of burn something using the 220V setting, instead of 110V!? Personal, I wouldn't risk using an improper voltage, I don't think it is safe. We waiting for other opinions. Thank you.
Hey Guys, I sold my eXStatA in USA. To me (in Europe) it worked without problems, but in USA he can only hear some "static noise" when he plug in the Stax headphone and there is no sound. I know, eXStatA it can be set to any voltage (including 220V). Can you give us a suggestion in this regard? how to set the whole thing?       Thank you!!
It was sold! Happy buyer..
The voltage is like the stock unit. "15/230V power supply selectable from internal PCB jump pins settingOutput 2.6V,  < 800 ohms,"