Posts by loserica

I replaced all 6 Nichicon capacitors. 
It is a worth upgrade, this affect the sound. The sound is better indubitable. A better, refined texture, strooong bass!!, voices are more realistic.  
I replaced the 6th Nichicon caps with Elna Silmic II (470uf/25V) and after a few days of listening, compared with Nichicon Muse Elna sounds better!  I notice a richer, lush texture , bass has a powerfull presentation, good impact. I love how Silmic presenting the sound. It is laid back, warmth mid-range and relaxing. 
MP sent
Happy New Year!!!   I replaced the stock Op-amp with MUSES02 (I have the HPA-3U) and as he said Raoul the sound it has got consistency (a better texture especially on highs and female voices). Is felt a better instrument separation and it increased the soundstage depth. I can perceive more micro details. Absolutely zero audible hiss/noise! It is a worthy upgrade.
I bought HPA-3U a few days ago from Spain. 360 Euros (20% off) and free shipping in the UE.
For sale is a pair of AudioQuest Cheetah interconnects 0.75m XLR, 36V DBS. I have the original box and the cloth pouch as seen in the photos. Rating them a 7 out of 10 for normal signs of wear. These cables use silver conductors for great resolution, dynamics, attack and have a smooth and relaxed sound with great timbral richness and a big and precise soundstage.  I am selling these for upgrade purposes only. The DBS batteries have been replaced recently.   The price is...
Due to upgrade, I'm selling an Audioquest Coffee USB cable with USB Mini-B connector. Comes with original box and invoice.   The price is fixed and does not include PayPal or shipping. No custom duties within Europe.
SOLD !   Audioquest Panther 1 Meter Pair with balanced connectors. Good condition. The original box is not available.   The price is fixed and does not include PayPal or shipping. No custom duties within Europe.
Macbook Air 11.6'' mid 2012 in excellent condition, i5 1.7Ghz, 64GB SSD, 4GB DDR3. It has a Swiss keyboard layout. The language of the operating system can easily be changed, the keyboard, not so much :)It comes with the original box, charger, Moshi keyboard protector and Gigabit Ethernet adapter. The price does not include PayPal or shipping. No custom duties within Europe.