Posts by Scott_Tarlow

I didn't even think of that! Thats why I posted! Thanks guys... I might go that rout.   -Scott
Hello all,   I have 5 year old TF 10 remolds from Unique Melody, and I still love them. Only problem is, after 5 years old, i have to use putty to keep the connectors in as the holes have gotten loose. This has been an OK solution, but it seems like it might be time to move on from them soon. I think the drivers are still ok, so the way I see it i have a few options:   1. Remold these again.            Whats the cost of doing this ? Should I be worried that the...
I am looking for 1 device to connect both my computer and my iphone to, that can feed my powered speakers.  Ideally, this device would have a USB input, 3.5mm/Lighting connector input, and RCA output. Does this device exist for 500 dollars or under ?    Thanks.
I'm looking for a solution a a problem. I want a USB soundcard that i can connect my audioengine A2s to, but I also want to occasionally input my iphone to them as well.There is a 3.5mm input on the speakers but I like to leave the speakers powered on all the time so leaving a 3.5mm cord hanging out causes noises. Anyone have a solution to this? 
Hey guys, I have a pair of new in box g930 that I am getting back from logitech. I should get them late next week. I'd like to sell them so i can upgrade to a better wireless headset. Not that this one isn't good, I just want one with a bit more connectivity options other than USB.  I can't find my old feedback thread, but I had one before the new system is implemented. Anyway, thanks for reading. I would be willing to trade this for a USB Dac that could work with my...
thanks... ordered this:http://www.crownandbuckle.com/straps-by-color/brown-straps/madison-22mm-vintage-calf.html
hey guys, I have this watch im looking for a nice leather watchband to go with it. It has the weird 21mm lug length. Any suggestions ? I'd like to keep it affordable but if the strap is really special ill consider any price under 100.
If you can pony up for the 800 its worth it imo, i often carry my drating penicls in my pocket. The one flaw with the 600 is that the tip does not retract. Another option is the rapid pro, which is also very nice.
anyone have a tip for unscrewing the back of a balloint pen... mine is tight and i dont want to ruin the finish....
Besides liking thel ook of the duller, it has the same grip as a drafting pencil, my rotring 800, which makes it an easy transition when switching between the two. Do you guys have any recommendations for .5mm gel fisher style refills ? are the moleskin ones that jet pens sells any good?