Posts by wink

You could always use a welding outlet. If you ain't got one - I win. True. When it comes to quality amplification. having a GSX or GSX Mk2 is never a gamble......
I raise you 5 amps and a power point.
That's the luck of the draw...   What's the draw capacity of that cable?
That's like saying you can avoid all the problems of petrol and diesel cars by going back to the Stanley Steamer.....
The same piece of audio tomfoolery sounds 3 times better when it costs $15,000 as it does when it only costs $5,000.   That's why the more happy our ears are, the more empty our wallets are.
In her biography on Voltaire, Hall wrote the phrase: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" (which is often misattributed to Voltaire himself) as an illustration of Voltaire's beliefs.[2] Hall's quotation is often cited to describe the principle of freedom of speech. Eric65 may come across as a Gallic steamroller, but that's part of French culture.Some cultures are self-effacing, some are overbearing, most are somewhere in...
I'll see your 5% and raise you 2%........
Amost half a month toward a new year.   Joyless jejune, jaded, January is rolling up.
Pick an option 1. Did you buy them new?2. Did they come in a sealed box?3. Did you buy them open box?4. Did you buy them second hand fron someone who stated that they were only used for x hours?5. Other (Please explain). There is no way I am accepting that those are brand new headphones from your description provided. It's obvious that you were sold a pup. It's not hard to give them a wipe over with a damp rag, and besides the coffee is a giveaway to them being second...
No chance at all if Australia Post is involved........