Posts by sly_in_the_sky

Also very nice in blue... 
Thank you very much Joe... happy to hear that you finally tried them...;-)
 I personnaly had only good experiences regarding service... very available, friendly and fast. 
 Enjoy....!!!
Also like KRS one, Gangstarr (RIP),Leaders of the New School, Lords of the Underground, Tribe called Quest, Group Home, Naughty by Nature, tha Alcaholics tipe of sound...but all these are difficult to me to listen with Iem's or Ciem's due to poor quality mastering production... 
 Thank you Tupac.  Yes, to me, bass on EM 32 are more airy, naturals, detailled textured, layered than the EM6 and S-EM6. Bass is capable to surround you with EM 32, like with real speakers.... in terms of soundstage, some sub details can circulate "hout of the head" like if you were in a real room or stadium when music calls for it... with EM6, some bass details can sometimes remains "conmpressed", inexistant or in the head, some times it can also lack a little bit...
 Hello, I listen to my EM 32 with the DX-50 and 100. Specially with the dx-100, I don't find the bass to be lacking controll or to be "sub" bass heavy at all, it's quite the opposite to me.... punchy, accurate, natural, airy, well controlled and fast and most important, never overblowing other frequencies (almost to my ears), but I surelly have less experience in CIEM's than you Tupac but I find the EM 32's bass to be at least, the best bass of all IEM's and CIEm's in my...
Hello Rollk2,     Nice to see you again here.   I paired them mainly with my DX-100 for home use and sometimes with my dx-50 when I take them outside.   Very nice combos.... 
Did not see that there was EM 32 thread....nice!...   If I also can add something, it's the best IEM/CIEM I had... love them a lot.   For those that also have the FA-4 like me, speaking about sound signature, they have a lot in common but of course the Em 32 have better clarity, transparency, better low texture and extentions, middle/treble transition is also softer, better middle weight, details, soundstage (deep).   The best EARSONICS CIEM (I had EM4, EM6, S-EM6...