or Connect

Posts by geetarman49

a mint condition (open box or used) t1, g1 would warrant no  more than 700-750 CDN$, imo.  $775usd might be high but then you have to factor in other issues such as shipping, duties, insurance if it were not obtained locally/directly. g'luck & happy listening.
@connieflyer  - great choice of song .. it's interesting to see some various covers over time (too many to list).   here's a luvly rendition from lulu:     a grungier version from jeff beck group:   one with a slightly jazzy piano intro:   and of course, both a fan and band fav of the dead:     but let's not forget the author (2 vids, first with mr.plant):   and here's a 2016 edition:   excuse my indulgence (but i just had to).   finally  ---...
i really hate using dynamat on hps ... really messy & ugly stuff ... & if you change your mind, well ...
 mods for your 650 but no mods for your t1?
and an absolutely fabulous player on the 'axe'  ... what a loss!
 indeed ... i fully subscribe to that principle ... but then again, i'm never happy ... for long.people may think i'm on the fence ... but really, the grass is greener on the other side. wrt high-end audio, few words are as contentious as 'better' as in dut A is better than dut B (dut = device under test) & i have no doubt that in the matters of applicable measurable parameters elise will not be better, but i also have no qualms in making an a priori declaration that when...
 i think we are not all equal; i, for one, subscribe to the notion that some of us are rather more ... sensitive .. to differences in cable materiel, topology, etc.  but i'm also of the belief that many of us (& i don't exclude myself from this camp) can be easily fooled into thinking that a is better than b.   & then there are those who possess a rather singular ability ... to wit, arthur b. lintgen  i doubt that i could hear the difference between fuses --- mind...
true enough, WB.  i, for one, am really glad that dan has resurrected himself with his signature series (even tho i hate the aesthetics) but there was a certain amt of hubris that led to the loss of krell (are they even taken seriously as hi-end anymore?) - the same could be said of the late harry pearson and the absolute sound.  the ambition to expand is not entirely a bad thing, but i hope that aspect never enters the dna of lukasz and family.  may elise production...
haha ... & having no elise means i must play in somebody else's sandbox.srm-007tA and srm-727A are beckoning ...
i don't see hd800 amongst them