Posts by dynamics

They've already been sold.
Sold locally :).
I already have a pair of studio monitors which I love and have no need for an extra pair.  These are brand new and have never been opened.   You can read many excellent reviews about these speakers online and here are some from sweetwater.com:  http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LSR305   The retail price is $149.99 per speaker, so a pair would cost about $300.  I am selling both of them for $200.  Again, they are brand new and have never been opened.   Let me...
Asus Essence One Muses is a legend!   I have tried a lot of DACs below $1000 and over $1000 and the Muses is still my favorite.   Next one on my list that I would like to listen to sometime this year is the Antelope Audio Zodiac+.
These are some of the best headphones around at any price.  They are simply amazing.   I've tried a lot of the "high-end" headphones and I'd choose these any day over many of them.   If Philips can come out with a version with replaceable pads, that would be fantastic.
Lawton modded D7000 and TH900 don't sound the same at all.  I had the lawton modded D7000 and I wasn't impressed by the mod.  The only reason I got lawton pads was to replace the original ones, cause they were worn out.  Otherwise, I would have never bought the lawton pads as they are extremely overpriced and change the sound signature of the D7000.  The reason why I owned and loved the D7000 in the first place for so many years was because of its amazing sound quality and...
I'm now a proud owner of the TH900 :).   And wow!  These headphones are truly a masterpiece.  One of the only headphones that's probably worth its asking price.  These headphones are simply stunning from its performance to its looks.   I've owned a few 1000k+ headphones and none of them have wowed me the way the TH900 has.  In fact many of them were a huge disappointment.   I see people talk a lot about Audeze, Beyerdynamics, HiFiMan, Sennheiser, etc.  I've tried...
Asus Essence One Muses is the best DAC I've ever heard and I've tried higher priced ones and many others.   Most of the other "highend" DACs when compared to the Asus Essence Muses, you see how badly overpriced they are and such rip offs.   In fact if there is a company I would trust to get things done right and for a reasonable price it's Asus, because they are a large company and they can afford to pay some of the best engineers around.  Usually a lot of the smaller...
I'm looking forward to joining the TH900 club next month :).  I can't wait.
My experience with Senheiser is that...they are boring for my tastes.  They lack that emotional attachment I crave in my music.  They're not fun to listen to and when I listen to music I want the music to grab my attention and pull me in.  Senheiser headphones don't do that for me.   I have owned the Denon D7000 for years and they were an absolute joy to listen to any type of music.  They were also the most comfortable headphone I have ever owned. They are considered to...