Posts by krosenqu

LOWERED PRICE
Bump
Bumpitty bump bump bumpitty bump bump! Let me know what I can do for you!
Bump
Bump. 
I have the following For Sale: Audio-GD "Fun" amplifier with built-in DAC featuring Wolfson chipset.   Features: Separate RCA input jacks allow the user to just use the amp, without the DAC. Separate RCA output jacks allow the user to use the amp as a pre-amp only. Condition: 9 / 10 on the Audiogon Scale.   MANUFACTURER SPECS / PICS         I would be willing to trade for an A/V receiver that would handle at least 1 HDMI in and 1 HDMI...
Did you ever buy the stands, DocPearl? I'm curious what they look like with the av-40's on them.
I'm looking to replace my Fiio E7/E9 combo with a desktop (or portable) amp+DAC combo or all-in-one that is capable of powering the newer style Beyerdynamic DT-880 600ohm cans. Let me know what you have! I would like to spend less than $300 with shipping. I'd prefer tubes but SS will do as well.   Things that I would consider (or something similar to these)... I think these might drive the dt-880's ok: Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 NFB-12.1   Thanks, Kevin...
  I purchased a udac-2 from amazon a week ago and I could not tell the difference between using my X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card and the NuForce DAC.  I use Sennheiser HD595's and Sennheiser HD280's.  If you are pontificating on wheather to purchase a sound card or DAC, I would say to get the sound card. In my opinion, you get a lot more sound card for the money than you get in an external DAC.  If for no other reason than there is a larger market for sound cards and...
  I purchased a udac-2 from amazon a week ago and I could not tell the difference between using my X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card and the NuForce DAC.  I use Sennheiser HD595's and Sennheiser HD280's.  If you are pontificating on wheather to purchase a sound card or DAC, I would say to get the sound card. In my opinion, you get a lot more sound card for the money than you get in an external DAC.  If for no other reason than there is a larger market for sound cards and...