Posts by djevoultion

Hey,    Have a look at the Beyerdynamic DT250. Fantastic all-rounder and seems to fit your requirements. 
thanks for the review
Up for sale is a custom cmoy built by Fred_Fred in Australia   I purchased this unit from him a few months ago, although have only used a handful of times as I purchased a desktop amp (NFB5) shortly after receiving this unit.    The Cmoy has a variable bass boost knob it also comes with OPA2227 and LM4562 opamps which are easily swappable. It currently has the LM4562 installed which I believe provides a more balanced sound.    I will include the gain switches...
Sold
If you have a budget of $700 why consider the NFB12?   Have a look at the NFB10.2, this gives you the option to go balanced.    You also can consider the the Yulong D100 and Matrix M-Stage. 
Want to purchase the above headphones. PM me your offer including delivery to AUS   The Headphone can have custom or stock cable.    Thanks
Hey looking for any of the above pads for my Denons    PM me if you want to sell and are able to ship to Australia. I'll take them off your hands :)   Thanks
You should also consider the audio gD NFB 5.2 :)
Matt's a great head-fier, easy to deal with and responds quickly. Great deal for those in conus. Let me know if you ever decide to ship international mate :)
Hey looking to purchase either the Yulong D100 or Audio gd NFB5.2   Please PM me price including shipping to Australia    Thanks