Posts by djevoultion

Looking for any good aftermarket cable for the LCD2. PM Me details and price including shipping.    Thanks
Hello, Looking to sell some of my headphones to fund other purchases.    Sennheiser HD600 - Excellent condition not a scratch or mark on them. Low Hours, Australian Warranty, receipt will be provided for warranty purposes.  I am the second owner. Originally purchased from Sennheiser Australia.  Newer Silver Driver version  - $290 SOLD   Modded Denon D2000 -   SOLD.    Prefer to ship within Australia but am able to ship International. Buyer pays Shipping and...
Great Review!
Fantastic Reviews. Appreciate the effort and time you put into this David, can't thank you enough! Will make it much easier to compare headphones 
  Yes
Hello, Looking for any of the above headphones. Please PM Me if your looking to sell.    Thanks 
  That thread was opened in May and it is closed.  I don't think the pads are still up for sale. 
Hey,    Have a look at the Beyerdynamic DT250. Fantastic all-rounder and seems to fit your requirements. 
thanks for the review
Up for sale is a custom cmoy built by Fred_Fred in Australia   I purchased this unit from him a few months ago, although have only used a handful of times as I purchased a desktop amp (NFB5) shortly after receiving this unit.    The Cmoy has a variable bass boost knob it also comes with OPA2227 and LM4562 opamps which are easily swappable. It currently has the LM4562 installed which I believe provides a more balanced sound.    I will include the gain switches...