Posts by djevoultion

These have been sold
how is this headphone for movies, shows etc?
I highly doubt the LCD3 is 80% better than the LCD2.   Infact FWIR, many people actually prefer the sound presentation of the LCD2's over the 3's. That does not make one distinctively better than the other - audio is subjective and its what makes this hobby wonderful. . Overhyping a can is not. 
Looking to try out the Mad Dog by MrSpeakers Headphone with comfort strap and leather dog pads.     PM me with details. 
From the pictures it seems that it has fiberloft stuffed stock pads and not lawton audio's angle pads installed. 
Looking for any good aftermarket cable for the LCD2. PM Me details and price including shipping.    Thanks
Hello, Looking to sell some of my headphones to fund other purchases.    Sennheiser HD600 - Excellent condition not a scratch or mark on them. Low Hours, Australian Warranty, receipt will be provided for warranty purposes.  I am the second owner. Originally purchased from Sennheiser Australia.  Newer Silver Driver version  - $290 SOLD   Modded Denon D2000 -   SOLD.    Prefer to ship within Australia but am able to ship International. Buyer pays Shipping and...
Great Review!
Fantastic Reviews. Appreciate the effort and time you put into this David, can't thank you enough! Will make it much easier to compare headphones 
  Yes