Posts by djevoultion

IMO don't go Fiio, its not worth the money. Look for a portable DAC/Amp.
You could also look into Ibasso D3
Thanks for review
Quote: Originally Posted by CTechKid Glad to hear it all worked out for you. It would be nice if you could "elaborate" on this giant winkie face! I'm also curious to know.
If you can stretch your budget a little bit and get the AD900, otherwise the AD700 is an excellent all rounder, although some people find it lacking in the bass department.
If you are having clamp issues, try to store the headphone over something similiar size to your head.
Thanks for comparison odigg.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dat_Dude I received my DT990/600 ohm yesterday. I tried them with my Compass setup and I think they sound BETTER for Rock/Metal (listened to a little Opeth, Dream Theater, and Mastodon) than my HD650s. I agree with Deathwish that the bass was much tighter. This was very evident on "Ghost of Perdition", which has some parts of the song with very punchy bass. How does your hd650 compare overall to your DT990, which...
Quote: Originally Posted by ourfpshero lol. its free to play. what you saw was either an ad to rent a server or pay for a guaranteed slot on a server This is probably it, once you have purchased TF2, it is free to play.
Congrats on your 325i