Posts by djevoultion

Congrats on your 325i
Anything in the Grado/Alessandro range would be excellent for rock IMO
Quote: Originally Posted by iriverdude Not worth creating a new thread just for a single question but is Team Fortress 2 online gaming free? When I logged into one of the included servers it said 99c a slot. Hey, its not free as far as I know, I bought mine through steam..
I found I did not like the grado sound, too bright, harsh sounding and terribly uncomfortable. YMMV It will definitely be a change from your HD600 though. You might like it. If your after a similar sound to your HD600 but more detail, wider sound stage then I say go for the K701. I have not tried the DT880.
Quote: Originally Posted by Busta9iron Yes they are comfortable, and yes the sound is good. I have not heard the 555's or 595's, but being Sennheiser product (I have owned Sennheiser's) and the same price range, I don't think you are going to lose any value/dollar if you go for the Sennheisers. X2, also if you can afford it go the AD900, it is everything the AD700 is but better
The AD900 are great for gaming due to large sound stage and comfort. they don't need an amp to sound good
Quote: Originally Posted by olblueyez Why in the hell would anyone ever consider the 701 when the DT880 is available? The 880 is better in every way. Hey, hope you don't mind me asking, what makes you say the DT880 is better in every way compared to the K701? To the OP: I agree with olblueyez recommendation, the AD900 are an excellent all rounder phone and suit almost every genre of music, they are awesome for gaming, movies etc. If you are...
I have tried the HD600 with my ibasso D3 it sounds excellent IMO
Koss: KSC75?
Maybe the AD900? it would be a good option if your planning to run unamped