or Connect

Posts by djevoultion

Congrats on the purchase Koven. We'd love to have your impressions on the Sine when you've got a chance. 
At the moment:-    1. Beyerdynamic DT250  2. Sennheiser HD600 3. B&W P7 4. Beyerdynamic DT1350
 Thanks for your input Slaphead. Less bass than the DT1350 and more forward mids. Interesting. I was expecting the opposite, although the sound from the DT1350 I find is very dependent on how they are positioned on the head!
I just pulled the trigger on these. It'll be interesting to compare them to my B&W P7 and DT1350s. I'll post up my impressions when the set comes in. 
Hi I'm after the Audeze Sine. Please PM your price incl shipping. I prefer to purchase from someone within Australia.
Hi,    I'm looking for a Chord Mojo. Please PM me your price including express shipping. I prefer dealing with another Aussie - saves the hassle of international postage.    I have a few headphones that I can put up for trade if there is interest (HD600, DT1350, B&W P7) plus cash to equalise value, otherwise straight cash sale is fine.    Thanks!
Hi,    I'm looking for a Chord Mojo. Please PM me your price including express shipping. I prefer dealing with another Aussie - saves the hassle of international postage.    I have a few headphones that I can put up for trade if there is interest (HD600, DT1350, B&W P7) plus cash to equalise value, otherwise straight cash sale is fine.    Thanks!
Hi selling my recently acquired DT1350 headphones. Reason for selling is they are not my cup of tea sound signature wise. The headphones are in excellent condition. Price includes postage Australia wide. Delivery outside of Australia will be extra (insurance and tracking is a must). PM me if you're interested. 
Hi    As per title I want to buy the TH-X00s preferably with alpha pads but not necessary . Please PM me if you're interested in selling. I'm located in Cairns Australia. 
Up for sale is a Q701 in white colour with all original accessories.  The headphones are in "as new" condition. I've had them since late last year.   They sound excellent if you're after an all rounder with a balanced sound signature. Great for movies and competitive gaming. Selling to raise funds for my wedding otherwise would have gladly kept these.    Shipping is $25 for registered post with tracking. Buyer to cover PP fee.