Posts by djevoultion

I know. It's very hard to like 6moons reviews because of this .  (I don't)
Thanks for your impressions Scott!    Some more thoughts on MD3.2 vs AD would be great :) 
I would choose the HE400 unless you need isolation. But that's my subjective opinion . YMMV
Hello Head-fi   Up for sale are my recently acquired (few days ago) Brown Sennheiser Momentums. These are a luxurious pair of headphones that are in immaculate condition with no scratches or marks. They also sound fantastic and one of the best portables I have used with that notable sennheiser sound. So why am I putting them up for sale? Unfortunately, they don't quite fit over my large ears. They are half on/half around. If the ear pads/cups were slightly bigger they...
 Nice collection there. Please share your thoughts on the MD3.2 vs the others? :) 
 Hey Donunus not implying that your incorrect or correct. I have not heard both pairs, only the 80ohm. However, reading that post I felt I should outline some thoughts. Could it be possible the 80 ohm version you owned was defective or not like the rest of the bunch? Marcus would have access to various DT250's from differing batches. He would also have access to compare them on many different amps and DAC's at any time. One would think, what reason would Marcus have in...
 I'd agree with Matt. The HE400 is much better suited for those genres than the Mad Dogs IMO.  The Bass is just on another level.  I own MD3.2, HE400 and LCD2 and, out of those,  I would put them in that order in terms of Bass quality and enjoyment as well as overall SQ.  YMMV.   Cheers
Haha save a little here and there and before you know it you'll have enough :)    Or just buy and enjoy, let your future self worry about the green :D
Different strokes for different folks.. Well you get the idea. I tried the stock pleathers for well over a week before I installed the stock velours. Never looked back , I much prefer the hifimans with velours. Would definitely like to give Jergs pads a go sometime although I'm not much of a handyman when it comes to modding and tinkering pads. I also don't experience any of the treble issues people have mentioned on this thread.Cheers
Sorry I don't have the original receipt.