Posts by djevoultion

Up for sale is a Q701 in white colour with all original accessories.  The headphones are in "as new" condition. I've had them since late last year.   They sound excellent if you're after an all rounder with a balanced sound signature. Great for movies and competitive gaming. Selling to raise funds for my wedding otherwise would have gladly kept these.    Shipping is $25 for registered post with tracking. Buyer to cover PP fee.
I'm selling my hifi audio gear to raise funds for my wedding. I'll start with the AKG K612 pro headphone. These were purchased locally toward the end of last year but have not been used much due to my work schedule. The headphones are in "as new" condition with no dints or marks that I can see. All accessories will be included. I have the original box and can include it if the buyer wants it. Otherwise the headphone will be packaged well in a satchel to ensure safe...
 My previous pair of DT250s didn't have the locking screw for the connector but it didn't affect functionality - the cable was still very secure.
Up for sale is a practically new custom Metabox P150SM-A gaming laptop.  I have opened the package and used the laptop only a handful of times. it is in brand new condition - as you can see original stickers and plastic coverings are still on the laptop!    Comes with 2 years platinum onsite pickup and return warranty. The warranty is transferable. Original purchase receipt will be included.     The 870m GPU is a great performer . Runs all games I've tested smoothly...
Thanks. Great Review. Are these now made in China rather than Austria? I've seen a few people mention that AKG headphones are now manufactured in China and it will be luck of the draw to get one that's been assembled in Austria (not that I am saying the one MIC is an inferior product) 
Traded to Drtonyt
Looking for a HD650. Possible interested in HD600. PM me details including total price shipped to Australia. Only after headphones in excellent condition. Thanks
These have been sold to Saieash. 
Hey prefer to sell it as a package but PM me and we may be able to work something out.    Cheers
Would you provide a photocopy of the receipt with these "other items" blacked out?  Without that I don't think warranty would be transferable in Aus.