Posts by djevoultion

My previous pair of DT250s didn't have the locking screw for the connector but it didn't affect functionality - the cable was still very secure.
Up for sale is a practically new custom Metabox P150SM-A gaming laptop.  I have opened the package and used the laptop only a handful of times. it is in brand new condition - as you can see original stickers and plastic coverings are still on the laptop!    Comes with 2 years platinum onsite pickup and return warranty. The warranty is transferable. Original purchase receipt will be included.     The 870m GPU is a great performer . Runs all games I've tested smoothly...
Thanks. Great Review. Are these now made in China rather than Austria? I've seen a few people mention that AKG headphones are now manufactured in China and it will be luck of the draw to get one that's been assembled in Austria (not that I am saying the one MIC is an inferior product) 
Traded to Drtonyt
Looking for a HD650. Possible interested in HD600. PM me details including total price shipped to Australia. Only after headphones in excellent condition. Thanks
These have been sold to Saieash. 
Hey prefer to sell it as a package but PM me and we may be able to work something out.    Cheers
Would you provide a photocopy of the receipt with these "other items" blacked out?  Without that I don't think warranty would be transferable in Aus. 
Up for sale is my recently acquired RE400 IEM's and also the Fiio E17 portable dac/amp.    The RE-400 was purchased from Headphonic about 3-4 weeks ago. I've used it a handful of times and whilst they sound quite good IEM's in general are just not my cup of tea.  I've used one of the comply tips (there is another unopened pair included) and one of the silicone tips. The rest of the various tips that came with the IEM will be included, as well as the original case. I can...
Cairns, QLD