Posts by bodine1231

Huh?
Hi,selling an Fiio E7 with the E3 cable for Iphone and Ipods. Bought this for my Senns but upgraded to something else. Everything is in 100% mint condition and complete with box and instructions,pretty much brand new. Asking 75.00 shipped anywhere in USA. Thanks!   http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=74817
Hi,selling a like new pair of Shure SRH840. I've had them for less than a month and only worn them maybe 5 times,never left the house with them. They are pretty much brand new and come with all original box,paperwork,bag,etc. Left them playing overnight a few times so around 25hrs burn in so far. Asking 110.00 free shipping anywhere in USA.   Will trade for Sennheiser HD 598 only
Hi,selling a pair of very lightly used Bose On-Ear headphones. They work perfectly and come with the carrying case. Asking 70.00 shipped anywhere in USA. http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=74817  
Hi,selling a Nintendo 3DS system with Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D and Might and Magic Clash of Heroes DS,Nyko Powerpak+ (doubles battery life),carrying case and extra charger. System is mint and comes complete with original box w/all paperwork,basically brand new. Zelda and M&M also comes with its original boxes. Asking 215 shipped obo. Everything is in mint and perfect...
Hi,selling a Nook Color in excellent conditon with box and all wires etc and works perfectly,no scratches. It's pretty much brand new. Asking 205.00 Shipped.   http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=74817
Hi,selling a lightly used,adult owned black Nintendo 3DS. Also selling some games as well. The games and system come complete with all manuals and original box/cases and are in perfect working/cosmetic shape. Shipping is free to lower 48 via UPS Ground. 3DS System Ghost Recon 3DS Ridge Racer Asking 245.00 shipped. [B]Or trading for Masters of the Universe Classics...
Hi,selling some Bose On-Ear headphones. Comes with the carrying case,instructions and extra adapters. The phones themselves are in excellent condition and work perfectly. Asking 80.00 with free UPS Ground shipping. Free shipping is for USA only. I have sold here before and feedback can be provided.   Thanks
Hi,selling a Nintendo DSI XL Midnight blue with Acekard i. The system is in mint shape with all original boxes and instructions,complete. The acekard is updated with latest firmware and works perfectly with this system. Asking 165.00 Shipped via UPS ground. If you want it shipped some other way you will have to pay for it (I get free ground at work). Verified Paypal shipped to confirmed address only. You must have excellent feedback here. I have sold a few items...
Hi,I'm selling my Ipod Touch 32gb (current gen,jailbroken) with all original packaging,wires,headphones and rubber case. I've had it a little over a month,has a couple tiny scratches on the back where the plug goes in,NO scratches on the front whatsoever. Asking 275.00 shipped Nintendo Wii w/ Classic Controller and Nyko black remote and nunchuck. Comes with all the wires and stand only thing is missing is the gamecube controller door. Works great! Asking 150.00...