or Connect

Posts by Aquanote

I want to buy your used Sennheiser HD 800 earpads. I'm not expecting them to be perfect, just as long as they're not damaged - like ripped or smoked.   Mine got destroyed when I tried to wash them unfortunately and im not able to afford new ones atm.   thanks
how do they paint the outer ring and preserve/or change the writing on them? it boggles my mind how thats possible?
I've been reading up on the Lambda Pro for hours now and find a lot of conflicting opinions regarding their qualities. Some say its one of the best headphones of all time, even rivaling the high-end Omega's. Others find them to be inferior to beginner Staxes like the SR-207 with reasons such as being old technology and having piercing highs. I would like to hear some more insight from users who had the opportunity to compare them to other, newer models.
redox - a normal chemical reaction causes this.
good looking! will this yet again set the bar for what a cheap IEM can offer?
Selling a Sennheiser HD 650. Fully working order. Cleaned inside and out. Pads and Head Cushion habe been washed and cleaned.   The headband, like on many other HD 650, has snapped. I repaired it with a metal headband on top as you can see in the pictures. It's now back to normal and has a fresh look for those who like it :) (The last 1cm on the right side goes in a little stiff but it works. Has been strenghtened underneath with GRP).   Get yourself this one-off for...
Selling my Ultimate Ears triple.fi 10 which have rarely been used. Very good condition, very clean, perfect sound.   Included is everything you see in the picture: original cable, box, packaging, papers, cleaning tool. (and a set of original tips not seen in the pic) cable has had a new 3.5mm plug installed, old one had a loose connection.   shipping from germany to all of europe. 5€ for registered airmail or 10€ as DHL package.
Selling one Ultimate Ears triple.fi 10 earpiece as shown in the pictures. It's the one marked "L"   Reason for selling is that I lost the other one. It's working fine and is in good condition. no other accessoires included.   Shipping from Germany with registered Post for 5€ Worldwide. If paying with paypal add 3% to the total.
Selling Westone UM Pro 30 in Smoke Grey. Comes with everything seen in the picture: Tips, cleaning stick, papers, Box.   These sound great, just like they should :)     Shipping from Germany with DHL insured to anywhere in Europe for 10€. If paying with paypal add 3% to the total.
Somic MH415. Black.   Used for maximum of 10 Minutes. Immaculate condition. All accessoires included. No packaging.   Price: 20€     Shipping from Germany. Shipping cost Worldwide is 3,45€ with German Post. Paypal payment +3%.