Posts by francisdemarte

This would be a great idea! Unfortunately, I don't know if I can devote the time to this right now, I'm moving cross country and starting a new job. Most of the information is present in the thread, I've tried my best to link up all contribution to the first post. There are several versions of the board floating around. I assume they were all cloned from the original Lehmann Black Cube Linear. I've seen some with components moved around and in different places but the...
 Nice! So which of you have the control of the volume :)
 I have no experience with this mod. Try it and let us know how it turns out. What type of battery are you planning on using to supply the 15V DC?
 Thanks! I've updated the first post with the correct schematics.
Just got my molds done today! Giving InEarz a call tomorrow! 
Mark me down as a maybe. I haven't been to a Chi Uni Fi since the very first one!   I guess I can bring my ATH-W1000x's if no one else is bringing one. 
Looking for a gently used Audio Technica headphone stand either the old AT-HPS500 or the current AT-HPS550
Unplug all  your sources. Do you still have ground noise with just the power and headphones plugged in? Try another electrical socket also.
I took a little hiatus from being a head-fi'er so it's been a while since I've checked in on this thread. I'm happy to see it's still going strong after all these years. Sometime this week I'll catch up on all the posts and update the links on the first post.
Unsoldering that chip is a pain, I had to use a small blow torch. Have you double checked/reflowed your solder around the chip and usb adapter?