Posts by FortisFlyer75

You really need o listen to it if you can then all will become apparent!  But from my first encounter with a Hugo demo unit last year (I come from primarily been a Hi-Fi speaker set up guy and only went into Head-fi a few years ago on a serious level) but first minute of hearing one was immediate to me I had not heard this level of SQ in a device this small yet it sounds so analog to listen to it becomes smooth and fluid with great clarity and space it makes listening to...
Yes, Chord are making a leather case for it just like the Hugo case but will have additional shoulder straps for backpack carrying.  This will cost £250.  
That's a bit to late as it would cost to much money and man hours to change the design and manufacturing process. Will have to wait for TT2 for that change in a couple of years time ; ) In the mean time I'm going to admire the TT...
Look forward to soon then.  Had mine two years which replaced the hot top end EU Z1000 version of the 7520's.  had my 7520's modded with custom cable going to both cups directly which made a difference and more surprisingly changing the stock pads over to the Beyer velour pads (originally changed as grille touching the ears) made a significant difference for the better in comfort & sound (thank god after the hassle of fitting them).  But luckily the Z7 has had the sense to...
Oh my gosh, been wanting to know the answer to this one as well from someone who had both as the Z7 look appealing but have had quite mixed reviews on here so to hear a direct comparison against the underated 7520's would be like gold dust and especially if the recent price drops are a sign of things to come on the Z7 would be tempting.  I want to know if the Z7's handle those busy complex passages of say rock music better and if the treble does not sound lean when under...
Had a good busy day at the Metropolis studios today, and just to see the Hugo TT was worth the visit and have to say I thought having a Hugo would cure my need for anything else for a long time but did not see the Hugo TT coming alongside on the outside lane and now feel the need for sound.     Was good to meet John, Colin and unfortunately did not get around to talking to the "dac man" Rob who was busy educating in the lecture theatre which if I had time would of love...
No worries, All I can say is for me anyway the Jh16's do not fatigue which was initially my fear when I went for having a pair of customs were the bass was accentuated but I've now had them almost three years and still don't bore of listening to them.   One thing that may play a part is what type of music do you primarily listen to as that might determine which pair of iem's you go for to pair with your Hugo.  All I know is my 16's sound bliss through the Hugo and sound...
Hi Somphon,  If it helps I use a pair of 1st gen Jh16Pros with the Hugo... was their flagship until recently!  The Jh16's sound very good with a stand alone dap like my Sony ZX1 for example or even my old Sony X-series was a good pairing and I've heard my JH16's through amp/dac set up's like the IFI range, Audiolab M-Dac, Senn HDVD800 and have to say the Hugo takes the JH16's up another notch and you really hear lot more of the JH16's real potential through them.   The...
Very nice set up, love the logistical finishing touches with the hard case storage and leather case with the dap mounting, I love this kinda eye candy! Oh yes, almost forgot, Hotel California rocks ; ) Wow, Sony are really investing in the ZX2 now unlike the ZX1.  Bet any money though this will not be officially available on the UK market as Sony have totally shunned Walkman Accessories purchase availability in last few years.  The cube design looks a bit odd to start with...
I have never understood this with any device be it a phone, tablet or in our case a Walkman when they cost a few hundred a throw on average.  Just another way of them thinking they will make money out of the screen protectors despite a million third party companies producing them although I will say the one's Sony make for the Xepria phone and tablets are very good and the best ones I have ever had the normally arduous task of applying perfectly even though Sony again will...