or Connect

Posts by FortisFlyer75

The Dave stand does give it that extra sense of size, you have probably been sub consciously used to seeing it more in the stand so when you do see it without it's exterior holder suddenly looks smaller which indeed it is!  It was not until after the show I had realised I had overlooked Chord over two days and forgot to try the Dave properly as my last try with it was very brief and for some reason it only had stock power and more basic Chord cable company i'c cables...
 Yes, it was a pleasant surprise to hear the RME ADI-2 Pro and one of the highlights of the show for me, a bit different and if you like a clear articulate balanced presentation followed by earth shattering bass delivery as if you was transported to a rock concert using 1000W amps then this will bring life and depth to your music. Considering how impact full the bass signature is it has been tuned and handled really well that is still compliments the rest of the way the...
I usually would of posted this same weekend as show but been busy bee, just a few pics to pass the time from the show.  I usually take a million photos on every stand but got more sidetracked than usual and wish I taken more photos of so many good bit's of gear there on the day so this is not a reflection of been my only stand out gear as there was so many but just a bit size of goodies I wish I could of taken home with me.  Just wish that Liquid Gold, Realiser, SPL &...
Same for me if it were not for RocketRon and his Vorzuge Pure mrkIat the first Russel Sq. Head-fi meet a few years back now I would of never got the Duo back then.  Rest is history of course.  I don't really worry about what other people day regarding using an amp with the Hugo, even though that is gospel from R.Watts himself.  Thing is with Hugo like anything there are some headphones that will pair with the Hugo really well synergy wise then there are headphones the Hugo...
So underrated these amps and still can't believe they have not been at canjam, they are at headroom in October so headrooms gain, canjams loss!This is the reason I got a vorzuge again after hastily letting go of my duo amp.Only one I have heard that I think can rival this is the cavalli spark which is a very fine sounding porta amp. Don't know why but even after hearing the test of the cavalli amps and borrowing a carbon for three months from a friend I was still surprised...
Heard the 11's at the London canjam show and first thought to self it is very reminiscent to the classic 99 footprint.
Sorry for delay in replying, but yes like the rest I would be happy with that
The first A&R sounded great apart from it was having a tendency to just sound all left and right field and no natural music centre of the stage which was a weird experience and off putting which was gutted about as I was so close to buying the first one but his one seems to have placement of instruments more natural and can now hear it from left to right, not just left and right.  Plus they have done away with the volume rocker wheel which caused some issues and made it...
Thanks for explaining, sure, balanced is more an icing on the cake if it happened to have it for me. Just think a dedicated line out is a feature a lot of people still want and need as this is the most I have heard from others talking about the new arm M20 regarding this omission.   I have to agree this M20  it does sound detailed and musically involving than players out there that cost more and at end of day if it sounds good enough it will not stop me getting it but just...
 I had the fortunate experience of listening to this Andy, from my time listening to it with my JH16pros as well as Tribute 7's that was on the stand it has a warm feel with out been muddy yet very clear and detailed but with a bass that register 9.5 on a seismograph.Really, the bass on this is very deep and not rolled off yet there is a ultra low sub bass which actually becomes a physical feel of sound as well as a listening experience.  I never heard the mids recessed or...