Posts by FortisFlyer75

Ah, I had that problem when I had to reluctantly pack it all back up after having it on demo to send on and is like a Chinese puzzle that gives you hours of fun or frustration.  I found in the end there only seemed to be one way it could go despite it looking like there was several different possibilities.  What I found was the conundrum was getting the plug to fit in it's respectful place.  Wish I had taken photos when I took it out originally but was like a kid at...
It's all right saying that but what do you use your ZX1 with??? Be nice to enlighten everyone when making these statements! What earphones or headphones do you use, through an external amp or even dac possibly, files used, just gives us all some reference point as I find quite the opposite with various cans, iem's I have listened with (Sony MDR-1's & MDR-7520's, Senn 560 Ovations, N5's & JH16pros) recently whilst listening to Japanese version ZX1 on it's own with MJ's...
Replied to your pm earlier, just seen this, If you do go HHA let me know what you think on the 846 especially as both our ears have heard the 530's although will be no competition between the two.  Worth listening to any of those Noble's first as they certainly have more present accurate highs than the old 530's with deeper sub bass range and be more detailed if choosing N4 and above.  If you got the K10's you should not need buy another pair of iem's or ciem's again from...
No worries, when it's a minefield just take your time and don't rush then you don't blow your wallet up!  UE's can be demoed at Hand Held Audio in Enfield if your able to get there and they do the impressions as well but you will pay a price for this service.  I got my JH16pros done there three years ago, friendly bunch there, know their stuff but they mainly to fit and supply to the music industry and artist.   If your interested in the Noble 4S drop Ok-Guy a line on here...
I'm selling all of the above as it will be worth it to be with Hugo and myself running into the sunset together!  How many Hugos does a divorce cost though? I have to admit I have Sabre chips in my Oppo sounds good from anything that is hooked up via flash drive storage but if it is it's own cd player loaded up or a external HDD it sounds odd and very different to the flash drive via usb experience but wonder if this is other factors than the dac.  Really wanted to try the...
Nice unboxing photos, like the finish on the ears you went for and thumbs up on to Noble on the outer card design and credit card size warranty/ registration card? It's the little geeky thing's that I think are also icing on the cake when you buy something like this.
This is a big reason why it makes it a game changer and is one of the benefits which gives this product legs as I have been holding off getting a top desktop amp/ dac for last couple of years now for various reasons and always thought it would be a big box solution weighing 10+KG and always plugged to mains but been able to take this to bed at night or listen to whilst away whether in on a plane/train/coach, a hotel room or beach side like you mention is just made this...
I know the part about FLAC compressing to a degree still but was under the impression (most probably marketing spill) that there was no loss to hearing it in theory.   I must be hearing it is all I can say.  I only went to FLAC to save a bit of space on the Sony ZX1 Walkman and WAV was not tagging properly with album art like previous Walkman's I had so seemed an obvious way forwards.   Still sounds okay in FLAC but there is a definite difference in a WAV file sound to...
201.6 lbs 225.2 lbs 300.4 lbs
Agree, I have Wav files which sound stella from a Win cpu. For some reason although in theory it should not be a difference far as I can make out the WAV files sounded better to my ears than flac files through the Hugo? Would be interested to if there is a reason for this if Mr.Watt's happens to know the answer to this would be gratefully appreciated.