or Connect

Posts by FortisFlyer75

Everything you have said is everything I didn't want to hear!  This is starting to be a consensus from all the Grado-fiers that have heard the GS2K in respect to the sound and the direction they have taken as well as the comparison to the other Grado models.   All the descriptions you have used on the GS2k is what I would be looking for if I was to move away from my GS1K which I only got last year.    Much appreciate the comparison and detail in observation thus far and...
Sorry, I'm late to the party, forgot I had some unread emails and only found this today! If still room I would love to have a listen to these and do a review on these. Would be nice as other people have already expressed that two weeks is more ideal as can testify to a couple of other things I have been lucky enough to listen to and review it does make a difference the extra week for those of us that do have full time working hours especially but can appreciate the time...
I'm so hoping the GS2K will be at Canjam London in August to listen to so I can compare to my GS1k's as I really like the idea of these having the option of running balanced for first time without modding and wonder how these would sound with the forthcoming iFi Pro iCAN with my Chord Hugo?...   Dreaming of a white Christmas or Head-fi gear!
I'm one usually for silver with everything but for some reason I find the Gold really suits the walnut without looking tacky just find the silver does not quite match the walnut as a pairing but everyone to their own hence why Meze have these as options to choose from us all our preferences are different. There is no wrong or right, just personal preference, the heart want what the heart wants.   Saying that the Maple version looks more feminine to me, sorry for any...
No as it is not me who has the issue!?  I assumed when Salanos says he can't get it into recovery mode that he has already tried the reset options. Maybe Salanos can confirm if this is what he meant by trying "recovery modes" other than throwing it at the wall it would leave the option of Sony having to take a look at it.
Take it you know salanos then?I would never play "football" with zx1 on me although i have regretted playing football with my best trainers on!To Salanos,I'm afraid it's tine to contact sony service by the soinds of it.
I put on the Beyer Velour pads and was surprised how much they changed the sound for the better in just the right places as I only originally got them to give my ears more room between the driver touching them which happened with the stock pads shallower depth and getting warm another factor. For me the Beyer pads just lent to the bass been slightly more enhanced in a positive way with slightly airier sound stage and actually took a little treble edginess away not that...
Any chance of a badge still? ; )
Wise choice, the Master1's are the nearest I have heard a pair of open backs sound like listening to a pair of floorstanders. Guessing that could be down to the Air tuning development of these headphones.   I see where your coming from on the HD800S as i'm borrowing a pair from a good friend long term for a few months with his Cavalli Carbon running balanced and although an improvement on the original there is still that maybe over clinical element to them. At least the...
You have changed your gear 360 to last time I see you at Canjam 2015 and was little surprised you had the Master1's. I thought the Master1's sounded good with it's own dac/amp but nothing magical unless it was running in balanced but have to be fair with the Pioneer amp/dac for the money it offers very good value but is not what I call an equal match for the Pioneer Master headphones then I paired it with my Hugo but found it was one of those headphones that need the...