Posts by FortisFlyer75

Lucky buggers!
I heard the Hugo 2 at Headroom show yesterday Andrew and can safely say you will be dumping your Hugo mrk1 quicker than you can say Chord Mojo!  Was everything I think we all have envisaged in both sound and build/design  improvement in the 2nd incarnation of the Hugo.  To think there is also the bolt on Hugo poly to come at some stage with this for those who need it.   Look forward to MK show next week...
Username: fortisflyer75 City/State: Essex/U.K. Link to a previous review that you’ve written: Please see three review links in my signature section.... Would be interesting to see or shall I say hear the difference between the NEO version and my 99 Classic both in SE and Balanced....
Those Ella's look mental!  Must be good if you've put your Meze up for sale albeit the Blue is twice the price almost.   If you do happen to make it would be great to hear your Doctor Who cans! 
Forgot to quote in my last post!    I will be bringing my WM1A to the show if you want a listen so if you have music on your micro SD card...
I will be bringing the Sony WM1A to the meet Layman 
Hi Tangent, Okay to proceed to PM as agree to buy this with the $25 shipping cost.... Cheers,
Hi Tangents,    Just a few questions I want to hit you with if you don't mind...   Can you please tell me how much shipping would be to the UK (Essex)  and would it be possible to have it delivered by next Thursday 23rd at latest?    Can you tell me the length of just the cable please?    Also is there a slider/ cinch on this cable as cannot make out if one is present from photos?   Also what colour is the Y splitter as a bit hard to make out finish for sure from...
Hi Guys, Just to say I've just posted my review on the S6 : ) Just click on the ink in my Signature... Impressed by this feature laiden smooth operator.
REVIEW LOCATION (UK)   SPECIFIC LOCTION ( ESSEX, UK)   REVIEW RESUME (Please check out reviews in my signature which is three of a dozen I have been fortunate to participate in last couple of years...)   WHY YOU WANT TO REVIEW THE EXPLORER? .... Heard it at the Canjam London show 2016 originally and was intrigued by it's unique ergonomically friendly  design and sound but didn't get to listen to it enough at the time and now this one I believe is further improved I...