Posts by jehugo

Although this is for JRiver, this seems to be a good description of event vs. push:   http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/WASAPI
OK! opa 637AP in the buffer.   Super punchy, tight bass. Bass hits never seem to get lost.    I like the balance between it and the 2 LME49860NAs. Nice detail.   I like this combo a lot with my Grado 325is. Undecided on my 595s    
I thought the stock amps in all slots were  JRC211?
I picked up a couple ADs and another OPA. Gonna try each in a CMOY and decide if i want to try them in the STX (such a pain to rip out there card to audition :p )
The 3x 49860 were very good but I felt lacking a bit of clarity in the bottom end. The 2107 tightened the bass and added separation.    However your phones (hd650?) might not need it....   I got the 2107  off eBay for about$10    Also interested in trying OPA627 in th buffer
Whoa apologies!   I meant LME 49860na    
After playing around a bit I think I'm settled with x2 LME49760na and 1x Opa2107ap   I like the detail over 3x LME49760na   Switching between hd 595s and Grado 325is I find the clarity and separation to be great. I think the 2107 expands and tightens up the bass just a bit to round out the sound. 
Quote: Originally Posted by jehugo I have the Ebryonic DVD and and am trying to grab the 24/96 audio for use in Foobar and portable... could someone point me in the right direction? I messed with DVD Audio Ripper 5 a bit but didn't seem to recognize anything more than the tile screen. THANKS nvm Followed instructions here: DVD-Guides.com - How to rip audio from a DVD to Audio CD worked out greak
I have the Ebryonic DVD and and am trying to grab the 24/96 audio for use in Foobar and portable... could someone point me in the right direction? I messed with DVD Audio Ripper 5 a bit but didn't seem to recognize anything more than the tile screen. THANKS
I just got this card and crammed it in a PCIe x16 graphics slot hoping it would work (old mobo)... and it did. It sounds really nice. Very pleased