Posts by Aeneas

Selling my ADEL modules received with 64 Audio A12. Used for about 2 weeks. Replaced with Apex modules when sent for fit adjustment because I'd prepaid for MAM. Perfect condition. Shipping not included.
This is the silver model with Android remote, though it works without remote functionality on anything. I opened these just to try them but I didn't keep the packaging. Used for less than 2 hours. Comes with B&O original bag. You're welcome to try/but in person, in central London. Will send photos before sale. Shipping not included.
This is the silver model with Android remote, though it works without remote functionality on anything. I opened these just to try them but I didn't keep the packaging. Used for less than 2 hours. Comes with B&O original bag.
This is the silver model with Android remote, though it works without remote functionality on anything. I opened these just to try them but I didn't keep the packaging. Used for less than 2 hours. Comes with B&O original bag.
I'm selling my Sony H3. Just over a year old. Used for about 4 months between CIEMs. Working perfectly but there are few minor scratches if you look closely. Just minor wear and tear. Will come with a load of tips but not the original packaging. I have both cables (working perfectly). I'll include a case but I'm not sure I have the original. You're welcome to try and buy in person in central London. More information:...
I'm selling my Sony H3. Just over a year old. Used for about 4 months between CIEMs. Working perfectly but there are few minor scratches if you look closely. Just minor wear and tear. Will come with a load of tips but not the original packaging. I have both cables (working perfectly). I'll include a case but I'm not sure I have the original. You're welcome to try and buy in person in central London. Will send photos before sale. More information:...
I'm selling Sony H3. Just over a year old. Used for about 4 months between CIEMs. Working perfectly but a few minor scratches if you look closely. Will come with a load of tips but not original box. I have both cables (working perfectly). I'll include a case but I'm not sure I have the original. More information: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/in-ear-headphones/xba-h3/specifications
I'm selling Sony H3. Just over a year old. Used for about 4 months between CIEMs. Working perfectly but a few minor scratches if you look closely. Will come with a load of tips but not original box. I have both cables (working perfectly). I'll include a case but I'm not sure I have the original. More information: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/in-ear-headphones/xba-h3/specifications
I can confirm that Apex module fit ADEL models—I own both and an ADEL A12.