Posts by aameerp

I have a Fiio E6 for sale. I bought it from Amazon in October (receipt available).   It's in mint condition and has seen very little use, 15 hours max, over no more than 5 occasions. It comes in its retail box and cables, etc. £12 plus shipping.   It's a nice little amp!   More information here: http://fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000038039712 and http://www.trustedreviews.com/fiio-e6_Portable-Audio_review   I have feedback on here from...
Could someone please give some advice/pointers on how to proceed on a small website project.   The bit I'd like advice about is how to create a simple site would you could navigate by clicking items inside (an image of) a room. So imagine you have a photo of an small office room and the usual items, like a desk with a phone and calendar on it, a chair, a book case, a bin, etc. This would would be the main page of the website and you'd go to other pages or more...
Thanks for your concern! I don't think I posted images on here because they're not really distinctive. They're plain-faced, deep red in colour and are translucent. The glued-in Westone cable is their most distinguishing characteristic. They've got a dual bore.   They are reshelled TF10s with extra drivers.   Just had a terrible night yesterday! First a gang of bicycle hoodies tried to snatch my phone as they zoomed past -- it fell to the ground and the screen...
I figure that customs aren't very easy to sell so I'm making a thread here.   Someone stole my bag in central London (UK) yesterday and it contained my UM customs. It was reported to the police at the time.   They are plain translucent red with no decorations. They're attached to a Westone ES2 cable (with glue!) and they're in an Ultimate Ears crushproof tin. Repeat: the Westone cable is glued to the shells.   Any sightings or information will make will be...
The One X has pretty good sound quality. I haven't used it a great deal though, and quite a lot of the listening has been via Spotify (160k). The few albums that I have listened to at 320k have been very good.   Also, Beats is nothing but one equalizer preset among many on the device (bass boost, rock, classical etc.), but it's quite a dynamic one, and good with certain genres. It causes Spotify to stutter though, but the Spotify app is broken as far as ICS is...
I'm not so sure about Shure. I remember something about copies a few years ago but I'm not 100%.
As the title says, really. I want to but some Bluetooth headphones. SQ is the most important factor. I have a budget of around £60 (upto $100). If you have any you're looking to sell, let me know. Thanks.
I already know what I'd choose: The Wire (or The Sopranos, possibly). Followed closely by Firefly.  
I already know what I'd choose: The Wire (or The Sopranos, possibly). Followed closely by Firefly.
I want to echo Defender0fAloha's props to Evilcalyptic for his generosity. I was quite taken aback when I saw the thread. And I'm sure he'll agree with me when I say that the hope was probably for the thread to be be about more than just winning some headphones (honestly, I'd feel guilty taking them, since I have some IEMs already and I'd be scared of the guilt I'd feel when I ended up selling them). It was about experiences we've had with films. Like everyone else, I'd...