Posts by ilney

My order status was "other." JUst called Logitech and they said that mine pair was ready to go, yay Edit: ordered it around 12:00 PM yesterday if anyone interested
Quote: Originally Posted by logitech Subtotal: USD 99.99 Tax: USD 0.00 Shipping: USD 0.00 Total Price: USD 99.99 You will not be charged for your order until it is shipped. When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail. After a product has shipped, your order can not be cancelled, however we do offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our products. You can review our Return and...
The deal is still available at logitech, at least 5 mins ago.
I heard the browser was updated in the UK and Japan version. Is it more or less acceptable now?
Your phone is the biggest update. If you have the budget, go for the ES3X.
This forum's biggest secret is the search button... Here:http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/p...thread-405953/
Is it time to reveal the secret features yet?
If the S738 has "way less bass" than the D2, I suggest keeping the D2 and buy a pair of ety ER-4P.
Try listening to Rach 2's second movement with the Dynamic Normalizer on. It's very, very interesting. I feel like flying with the notes... After that, I stop using it. And DSEE ain't do nothing.
To the OP: You listen to classical music encoded at ~120 kbps through the PFE?! Quote: Originally Posted by Detrex The JVC's has a more richer and textured sound with a very detailed treble. The soundstaging on the JVC's are also more expansive with superior imaging than the HD800's. I heard them both out of an Airplane 3.5mm audio output. You can just say they are more musical