Posts by ilney

Idk man. The last pic is pure awesomeness. I loled' whenever I thought about it...
That component must be so important that they remove the UE18-Pro from the site... A design flaw maybe?... Edit: I used google's link and was able to access the UE18-pro page, weird...
K.... Can I keep my number of 199? I like that number! Edit: Unless it becomes 33 or 39...
Quote: Originally Posted by GuyDebord See for yourself.... I promise I will take better pictures.... Thanks but I mean the pin size. I would like to know if the JH's cable or any US brand fit the EM3-Pro. It would be a pain to order another one from Earsonics (50 EUR shipping!!!) if the current is broken or I want to recable the phones...
With more drivers? I'm not too sure about that. Look at their line up: the EM1-Fi (just released recently) spec's is roughly the same as the EM2-PRO, but the former is 326,10€ HT while the latter is 618,73€ HT. Hah, guess they are not succumbed into this driver-war madness. Really looking forward to GuyDeBord review's. The EM3-pro is very likely to be my next custom (at least, I don't have to worry about "t3h new br3akthrough: xx more drivers!") Edit:@ GuyDeBord, are...
China of course. ...................... And from the recent pic on JH's facebook, the build quality has increased greatly. In fact, the shells look very impressive!
"The elegance of the molecules in the material enables it to counter even absolutely invisible vibrations." Final Audio Design on their RCA cables.
Please do. I've been eyeing that EM3-pro for a while My guts always tell me that there is something very special about them...
The price quoted on their site includes "French tax." If you order from oversea, the price will be lower but then they slap you with 50 € shipping + custom. So ye... that price is about it
Can't imagine how much it's gonna cost...: 345.00EUR ~ 472.248 USD? eek + shipping...eek An d they should upgrade their 4 years or something flagship EM3-pro.