or Connect

Posts by Carlsan

CYPHER LABS C6IEM Bought these new in January of this year. These have been used moderately, as they have competed for listening time with some heavy hitters in my collection, such as the K10u, Shure SE846’s, and many others. Still I have used them on and of, and stored them in supplied Cypher Labs case. Condition is very good; they sound fine, and cosmetically look great. Cable and case look fine.   Asking  $430 (current retail price is $599)   Free shipping is...
Fitear 334 Bought these like new back in November 2013, these have been used rarely as I was always afraid to take them out after I bought them at close to retail price. Still I have used them on and of, and stored them in supplied Pelican case. Condition is very good, they sound fine, and cosmetically look great. Cable and case look good. Case has some wear/scratching, but not really obvious. They sound as good as expected, still one of the best sounding earphones on the...
InEar Stage DIVER SD3 Bought from Thomann in June 2013, they were used quite a bit for several months, but then stored and used on and off. Condition is very good, they sound fine, and cosmetically look great. For those interested they have a super bottom end punch, but remain clear with smooth mids and nice high end. These come with original InEar StageDiver hard Pelican case.  Silver cable has oxidation, which doesn’t impact on sound, but does have a greenish...
I'm curious, here's my info:   Your location (City and Country)  - Trenton NJ, USA Headphone(s) you have  - Way to many, current rotation used with portables: 1964EARS A12 universal, Angie, UE18 pro - custom, Noble K10u,  DUNU Titan, Earwerkz Supra 2, Flare Audio R2Pro, Trinity Delta, a few others Music player(s) you have: AK120II, Cowon P1, Sony Walkman NW-ZX1, DX100,AK100 (modified),DX90,DX50 Cayin product(s) you possess (if any): Cayin C5 Links to review(s)...
As has been said, you really have to go balanced for this setup to work well. IMHO, the BHA-1 is okay SE, but not outstanding.
Great band, great album.
95 days until Black Friday, just saying...     Start saving... or selling             
 Where did you hear that? Mine sound fine out of the Bryston.
I would think any new version would be priced twice as high as the price of the p1. I do agree with the statement above, the Cowon P1 is a remarkable DAP that plays in the same league as players much more expensive, and out performs those that I have heard. Not only does it sound excellent but the UI equals or is better.
Mine came as new, everything was in place, headphones looked unused.They sounded fine as well.Good luck.