or Connect

Posts by Carlsan

Sorry, confused, thought we were discussing the ZhiYin QT5.The QT5 to my ears sound great, but other users noticed problems in the sound, so I can't recommend them.
Sorry, thought you were talking about the ZhiYin QT5
  Thanks guys, here's hoping it's reasonable.
Any ballpark estimates of upgrade cost for current Ether owners?
I'm probably in for one, even as finances are tight. The sound is going to be different because of the different wood cups. Plus, it will look fantastic. Have the first, and the 2nd was ordered.
 Gotta catch em all! TH-X00 GO -- new game coming from Massdrop.
Agreed on the XC 900 comments.   They do sound different to my ears.I own all three, but haven't used the t5p 2 enough to comment on the isolation.
If they weigh each package before shipping, then yours would weigh slightly less than any other. Even if weight is not on the label they would have a record of it.
Keep all the packaging, especially the label with the weight. You may need it for the dispute. Did it look like it was opened by the delivery service, or mailed missing the earphones?
Because of this thread and the great reviews I bought these about a week ago. Got them about 3 days ago and even with limited burn in, have been completely impressed. I get a perfect seal with the included double flange tips, switched out the cable for a generic balanced cable and have been using them with my AK120II. Great balanced sound, with bass that goes deep, treble that is just right, and mids that are outstanding. Great earphone, especially considering the...