or Connect

Posts by DTKZ

For more chilled melodic stuff, check out Modal Soul by Nujabes: YouTube - Nujabes Feather YouTube - Nujabes - Reflection eternal (Unofficial/Fanvideo) For darker stuff, try Absence by Dälek: YouTube - Dälek - Asylum (Permanent Underclass) YouTube - Dälek - Distorted Prose Arrhythmia by Anti Pop Consortium YouTube - antipop consortium - ping pong YouTube - Antipop Consortium - Ghost Lawns Sleep No More by DJ Signify YouTube - Dj Signify - Fly...
Nujabes. He also did some of the soundtrack for the anime Samurai Champloo which you should also check out. All of his stuff is pretty much amazing. YouTube - Nujabes - Reflection eternal (Unofficial/Fanvideo) YouTube - Nujabes Feather Doctor Flake. YouTube - Doctor FLAKE "Sueurs froides" DJ Signify YouTube - Dj Signify-Where Did She Go feat.Buck 65 YouTube - DJ Signify - Winter's Going (Instrumental) YouTube - Dj Signify - Fly away Nicolay YouTube -...
Check out: Man With No Name YouTube - Man with No Name - Vavoom
Quote: Originally Posted by sno1man not really, I already have a 4gb clip. I also have a samsung pebble and a 1st and 2nd gen shuffle as well. i just love music and tiny mp3 players You should check this out: Acorn MP3 Player
I don't think I would get one as a player but I would love a new fiio amp that "borrows" this new shuffle's design.
How about this? SendStation - Products - earBuddy
I upgraded to a Sony A829 from an ipod and I'm enjoying it. It is a little low powered but that can fixed by an amp if you're willing to carry one around. If you use bluetooth headphones sometimes, it's one of the best for that purpose Another thing about Sony players is that you can access a test mode on them and further tweak the bass gain and treble gain if you so like. My A829 came with the bass gain set at -4.5.
No love for dubstep in this thread so far? Checkout: Kromestar YouTube - kromestar witch kraft bass L-Wiz YouTube - L-Wiz - Strength Loefah YouTube - Loefah - System (Dubstep) DQ1 YouTube - DQ1 - WEAR THE CROWN Ekstrak YouTube - EKSTRAK - MASS DAMPERS Especially if you're looking for the darker stuff. Not dubstep but awesome nonetheless: Broken Haze YouTube - broken haze album raid system digest Hope these help.
Quote: Originally Posted by koven how does the PL30 compare with the PK3 and super.fi 3?? I can't compare them to the PK3s because I pretty much stick to iems and canalphones. I've never heard the Superfi 3s, but I own a pair Superfi 5 Pros with the UM2 cables. It's not really a fair comparison because of the price difference and the 5 Pros obviously trounce the PL30s. But, for what it's worth, I wasn't disappointed with the PL30s and they are...
I can't comment on the EP630 as I haven't heard them. I think the ratings of the PL30s in the review that mark2410 mentioned don't really convey how good a value they are for their price. While they might be outclassed if you are willing to spend $50 as mentioned in the review, I would say that there are quite a few earphones that cost $50 or more which perform worse than the PL30s. To give you some idea, these are some of the more mass market earphones I have that I'm...