or Connect

Posts by ljokerl

Don't have one at the moment. Maybe in the future.     Yeah, I want those        You have to break the seal with the eartip. You can do that by grabbing the IEM housing and adjusting the nozzle inside your ear so that the seal is broken but I usually just pull the top of my outer ear upward and out while also tugging at the earphone. This breaks the seal.      Are you talking about the silicone tips?  Like I said, these really need to be used with foam for optimal...
  The difference is (surprise surprise) bass quantity but the bass has some additional effects - it makes the midrange of Bass Edition sound more recessed in comparison to that of the regular GR07, for example. See paragraphs 4-5 here for more info. The Bass Edition has a little more mid-bass punch than a PFE232 with my preferred (gray) filters. The GR07 has a little less bass overall. IMO it's more about how much bass you want instead of which matches the 232 better,...
Added the T-Peos H-100     (2B22) T-Peos H-100 Added Jul 2013 Details: BA-dynamic hybrid from Korea-based T-Peos Current Price: est. $120 from lendmeurears.com (MSRP: est. $170) Specs: Driver: BA+Dynamic Hybrid | Imp: 32Ω | Sens: 101 dB | Freq: 20-20k Hz | Cable: 3.9' I-plug Nozzle Size: 4mm | Preferred tips: Stock single-flanges  Wear Style: Straight down or over-the-ear Accessories (5/5) – Single-flange hybrid-style (4 sizes) and foam-stuffed (4...
I don't think the PX200 sounds as good as the CAL! but if you want something that's convenient to store there's no beating it. Great small headphone.    The Amperior doesn't fold but it's sturdy enough to just throw in a backpack (which I wouldn't recommend doing with the CAL!). As to whether it's worth it to you to spend that much more money, I can't answer that. Should be a great headphone if you don't mind the slightly v-shaped signature (going off what my older...
  Sony Hybrids fit the AM-800, are a bit softer than the stock tips, and come in both S and XS sizes.    Well, the V3 is lively and engaging and has more bass impact than the GR07. I don't find the GR07 lacking personally but hey, that's why there's a Bass Edition. The other CIEMs I've tried in that price range all have less bass and aren't as forward as the V3. If you want to go up in price there are other options - the Westone ES5, for example.    See here for a handy...
I would go for the CAL! then if you don't mind its size. 
Wouldn't you want something with a bit more isolation for flights? You can't enjoy the CAL! on a plane - I've tried. The M30 is better but I would probably go for at least a Sony MDR-V6. It's not super well-isolating but at least it'll be usable on a plane. It still sounds good and is usable on the move, as long as you don't mind the long cord (which the ATH-M30 also has). 
  Please do not bump meaningless posts. Your post has no content for me to reply to. You don't mention your grievances, how long you've had them, what other earphones you've compared them to, your source, music, etc. I have no idea where you are coming from with that. Ergo, no response. You are free to publish a review of the GR07 to address any issues you have with it. Actually, I would encourage that. But please do not clog up my thread with junk.    The M6 has more...
Lol...   They are best worn over-the-ear although I think you can wear them down if your ears are small. You'll want the Olives as well (either small or medium) because the stock tips are deep insertion and not something I'd recommend for sensitive canals. 
  Thanks for the pic. I'll have to update the review. Pretty sure the gray ones are the foam tips (they are a harder type of foam compared to Complys for example). It appears they've also gotten rid of the triple-flanges      That's a good point about people shelving (or worse) the Quadbeat because they don't know any better than to accept the poor fit with the stock tips. That makes me sad