or Connect

Posts by ljokerl

Thanks, I appreciate that!  Seems the VC1000, while gone, is not forgotten! I treasure mine greatly - it's one of the all-time best values in the IEM world if you ask me.   They're scattered here and there but I haven't posted the full review yet. I completed one for InnerFidelity but ran into some issues when it came time to publish. Anyway, I'm still working on re-writing it for posting here. I like the Rockets a lot though, and included them in my most recent buyer's...
 Thanks, everyone! Had to skip a few to make the T20 #350, but it's an interesting IEM to be sure.   soundstige's post is great - way more detailed than mine would have been. I don't have much to add except that I too would not recommend getting an Ety for under-helmet use - with the long housings and angled strain relief they're really not the ideal shape. in addition to what soundstige recommended, I think the Aurisonics Rockets, or even a Yamaha EPH-100, would be a...
Added the RHA T20. As always, the most up-to-date IEM ranking can be found here. 
 It looks like I'll maybe get one of these from InnerFidelity...   Never seen those before. Do want.
 Only the IM02
 No, I'm quite behind on Audio-Technica dynamics.
 I have one, sent to InnerFidelity for measurements. But based on initial listening I thought it sounded like a slightly improved A63. Same basic signature, not more v-shaped like the Piston 2.  Sorry, this is very difficult to decipher, not sure I got the question right. If you like the bass quantity of the DN-1000, the DN-2000 and FLC8 may not be bassy enough. In most other ways they are better, but I always recommend the DN-1000 over them when enhanced bass is a strong...
Happy New Year, everyone! We're among the last to hit midnight here in California, but hopefully everyone has had a great night!  On Amazon (from Amazon.com and not a 3rd party seller, if possible). Stores with an offline presence should be fine too if they carry it (e.g. B&H)
Last new review for the year - the crowd-funded dual-BA LIFE Headphones. As usual, the most up-to-date rating list can be found here. Happy holidays, everyone! 
New IEM Buyer's Guide is posted for the holidays: http://theheadphonelist.com/2015-holiday-buyers-guide-the-most-gift-worthy-earphones-for-audiophiles-and-music-lovers/   Tried to tackle a few of the more common recommendation requests received around this time in addition to the usual sound recommendations. A few previews of reviews still to come in there as well.