Posts by MacedonianHero

They are something wicked! Now using my new Bose QC25s to drown out the thunder.  
That will definitely be handled in my review. 
Planning do...did some tonight already.
 The one big downside I has with the P7 was the size. Hardly a "portable" headphone. If the new P5s bring the sound more in line, then B&W should have a winner on their hands.
 I saw that. We'll see how that performs. What I can say about both the QC15s and QC25s is that their comfort and NC ability is un-rivaled. The Sony MDR-10RNCs do come close though. I might give them a run too. 
That says more about the WES. In my experiences with that amp, I wouldn't blame you for sticking with the 007t (or 727II).  I think it comes down to priorities. I'm of the mindset that if one's going to invest in the SR009s (or SR007s), then they should really get the most they can get out of them. I think the SRM007/727II are quite good with those headphones, but at this level, I want more than "quite good"; instead I want close to the best. YMMV of course, just my...
Sorry, QC25s...just fixed it.
Well, I picked up a pair today of the newly released QC25s. They are very similar to the already excellent QC15s. I'll do some A-Bing them with my current portable headphones on hand (QC15, XS, T51p) and then I'll update them there.    In case anyone is interested in a great deal on the QC15s (or the equally impressive MDR-10RNCs), please see my signature.  
Well, I picked up a pair today. They are very similar to the already excellent QC15s. I'll do some A-Bing them with my current portable headphones on hand (QC15, XS, T51p) and then I'll update them on my comparative review thread.   In case anyone is interested in a great deal on the QC15s, please see my signature. 
 The vice grip hold of the Stax plugs of the LLMk1 has been fixed completely with the new model. And it sounds really, really good. I'm quite impressed with what I heard on a direct A-B comparison with my KGSSHV. I wasn't a big fan of the Mk1, but the changes on the LLMk2 have really surprised me. And it's a very well built amp in the new all black case-work. Just to clarify some of my other points, I don't think the SRM727II and SRM007II are bad amps by any means and with...