or Connect

Posts by MacedonianHero

I like both actually...and thus why I have both around. 
 To my ears, the Utopia's bass is spot on and anymore is beyond what I would say is "neutral". That's not to say a bit more bass can still sound natural and very enjoyable...I do have the LCD-4s here and love them to death.
Sloppy mess? LMAO, I think they're bass is just as tight with the HD800's (which is to say, among the very best I've heard), but with some more needed added heft. Not to mention, looking at the measurements at innerfidelity.com, they measure (and sound) VERY tight!
I do own them. I was the first to get them in Canada (I think) back in December. Love them them to death. I found myself avoiding certain brighter recording with my HD800 headphones, but that is certainly no longer the case with the HD800S. Frank I reviewed them on Headphone.Guru, but my sentiments are pretty close to his. 
Not yet...but hopefully soon!
Lol, I thought it was an original photograph using film? 
Love the lighting in that photo! 
https://www.sony.ca/en/electronics/headband-headphones/mdr-z1r No need for duties if you get them from Sony.ca   But they ain't cheap!
 Sure, they're really, really good!  Review will be out by Halloween...so I guess they're scary good! 
 Good point there too. Just finished up my review of the V280 (should be out in a month or so) and I agree with your assessments here.