or Connect

Posts by MacedonianHero

I think the initial HD650s (pre-silver driver versions) where where they got the "veiled" comments. The silver driver release (several years ago) did remove much of it and these have those drivers. In other news, the short cable is just way too short for my needs, so I picked up a stock HD650 cable instead. Best bang for your buck I can think of around here!
 Not in anyway a side grade. I found the HD800's brightness too much for many albums in my catalog...and the bass too lite. The HD800S eliminates the 6kHz resonance that allowed me to revist so much of my many treasured albums and the add heft to the bass gave many other recordings a new life. So while these changes weren't "profound" in the end, they allowed me to fully enjoy Sennheiser's flagship that I never could before. And in the end was much more than a side...
HD800S. 
Exactly!
 The HE1000's have flat bass down to 10Hz...you might be adverse to that. 
They did...Orpheus 2! $50k headphone/amp/dac setup.
 If you base your planes on science they fly, if you base your medicine on science it cures diseases, it works.....(you can fill in the rest ).
 I prefer both the HD800S and HE1000V2's bass to the HD800 bass. Both in quality and quantity. But that said, the HE1000's bass is a good step up over both Sennheisers.
 Yes, but the HE1000s V1 and V2 have a weight to the bass that the above two sorely need.
Nope...but quicker with more punch.