Posts by MacedonianHero

You're finding the H6s have more bass than the M4U1s?
 I'm doing one for Headphone.guru...likely my easiest review in the past several years as they are that damn great!
 I think I'd classify less of "mid-bass" with the PS1000e over the PS1000...but more sub-bass with the "e".
 I think sonically, they'd be in the top 1/3rd or so. Quite good actually, but darn big!
 While I liked the Mo-Fi's, I wouldn't consider them as "portables". But you can find my review for them here: http://www.head-fi.org/products/blue-microphones-mo-fi-powered-high-fidelity-headphones-with-integrated-audiophile-amplifier/reviews/12030 Cheers!
 Congrats! They are fantastic headphones IMO. Looking forward to your impressions!
 Lol, hard to say, I'd definitely put the SR-009s first and the remaining four (in no particular order) are the SR-007Mk1, LCD-X, HD800s and of course the Layla's.
 The Roxanne's are awesome. I came really close to picking up a pair last fall. Glad I waited, the Layla's are a game changer IMO.
I really, really like the HE-560s, but I'd take the LCD-X's over them any day. I find they are just more natural (with better bass and detail). 
 Sorry I haven't.