Posts by MacedonianHero

My mom had a Ph.D. in guilt. 
Sonically I prefer the Sony MDR-Z7, but they're too big and bulky for "on the go" headphones. 
I really should get around to that...ok...done.   EDIT: If the over-ears weren't so rolled off, they'd be up higher too.
I have a 6 year old son that brings so much joy to my life and I can't imagine the profound pain that you must be going through. My sincerest sympathies for your loss.
  Looking forward to your impressions! I still have mine here and have zero plans on moving them.
 Playing is not my day job...but I've been at it since the 4th grade or so....my daughter is pretty good at piano and the trumpet is new for her. 
Member of the brass section for 35 years! Brass kicks ass.   My 10 year old daughter is following in my footsteps at school and is playing my trumpet in her band. BTW, love the chart...thanks...great reference to have on hand.
 Are you sure you're talking about the QC25s?  Seriously...these are among the most comfortable headphones out there...even with my large melon. 
Yes it does. IMO anyway. 
Totally agreed.  My favourite sweet spots are: Starter: SR80Mid: SR225Upper end: RS1 or PS500Best: PS1000