or Connect

Posts by MacedonianHero

I think he wanted to use the Mojo as the DAC.
 The P7s are very rich sounding with a slight "U", the SINE are more natural sounding and in the end just more transparent to my ears.
 Just my 2 cents after owning these headphones for 4+ years. 
FWIW, I owned the HD800 for about 5 years and now own the HD800S and love both...I do prefer the HD800S by a reasonable margin. That said, my SR-009s (had for about 4 years) are head above shoulders better to my ears. As revealing and transparent as my HD800S's are, the SR-009s have me still hearing things on recordings that the Sennheisers would completely gloss over. The HD800S are my favourite dynamic moving coil headphones bar none (obviously excluding orthos like the...
 Speaking of mids, the P7s are a bit withdrawn...thankfully the SINE's have wonderfully rich and detailed mids.
So cool! You should be quite happy!
Congrats! What colour did you get? BTW, the Great White North is north of you.  
 The extra data throughput would not. Galvanic isolation certainly does make a difference on USB...but when you need to water a flowerbed (audio files) a full blast fire hose isn't gonna help. 
Thunderbolt? Makes no sense unless you are transferring Gb of data in a short time (not the low amount used for audio)...agreed...as if 384/32 doesn't break a sweat over USB 2.0.
 I did play with them and they were quite helpful, but I'm not too big a fan of EQ as it can add distortions into the picture. No worries with "hiss" with the H7s. Cheers